RESTO My Carbon Fiber X4's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick interuption guys.. took me 2 years but I finally tracked down all the molds for ATM carbon parts. I may be in biz rebuilding hoods and hulls for X4. CEC Cramer Engineering Composites
You are having a black Friday sale, right? $100 a hood?

I hear carbon X4 hulls will be $400.
Fine print is one at that price, $2,000 bills accepted no change.

Quick interuption guys.. took me 2 years but I finally tracked down all the molds for ATM carbon parts. I may be in biz rebuilding hoods and hulls for X4. CEC Cramer Engineering Composites
Hmm would be easy to set up an x4 hull for the spark 900 ace and turbo with a carbon hull if you did it in the molding stage... definitely interested in a carbon fiber hood or 2

I hear carbon X4 hulls will be $400.
Fine print is one at that price, $2,000 bills accepted no change.

About 12 years ago I was able to score a brand new carbon hull and a new lightweight fiberglass deck for $500 on e-bay. I still haven't done anything with it yet. LOL!

Chester

About 12 years ago I was able to score a brand new carbon hull and a new lightweight fiberglass deck for $500 on e-bay. I still haven't done anything with it yet. LOL!

Chester

Then it's time to sell it to me in my opinion. I've never hired a U-ship guy that was not within the country though. I'm not sure if the shipping would just be too outrageous. Please shoot over some pics whenever you get around it I'd love to at least see it. (850)259-1581

Then it's time to sell it to me in my opinion. I've never hired a U-ship guy that was not within the country though. I'm not sure if the shipping would just be too outrageous. Please shoot over some pics whenever you get around it I'd love to at least see it. (850)259-1581

Sorry Matt, not for sale at this time.

Chester

Don't tease these guys Cramer. I hope this gets off the ground

Just wait for the price, hopefully it's fair. But the same thing went down on the other guy who made Tonkas hood (Duke450 I think). Once the price arrives the mice scatter.

I can't stop. I'm having carbon fiber parts made in two different shops right now and custom anno on billet parts in another for this thing. Guys are putting together custom X4's everywhere around here, gotta step my game up.

I can't stop. I'm having carbon fiber parts made in two different shops right now and custom anno on billet parts in another for this thing. Guys are putting together custom X4's everywhere around here, gotta step my game up.

Thats awesome!

YES!!

Love some custom carbon fiber stuff! Wish I bought that damn cf hull on eBay this time last year. Havnt seen another one for sale since!

Following this thread!

Wow, that was the white gsx with the atm hood and umi? I wanted that bad but thought the guy wouldn't budge so i never contacted him. Someone hit a smoking deal.

I have a friend in Ohio that bought that GSX. I'm not sure he paid any less then 1500 for it. He's the same fella that bought two other carbon GSX hulls from me.

The guy that had it has become a better friend of mine also he is where the new billet 3 button holders came from.

matt B you might be interested in this. Took me two years to track down owner of ATM. Fred is located only 300 miles away from me and still has all the molds for all SD stuff. working a deal and I can build the parts. At 65 yrs old he still seems emotionally attached.

Heck yes I'm interested. I spend big money bringing back all the old stuff I can find. His parts were among the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back