Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm showing it at 9 this morning. Hope it goes well.

Changed the RXX ad again. See that original pamp had a litttle corrosion on it so I swapped it for a nice freshly flat blacked RX pump and nozzles :blush:Now it's just a "low hour Seadoo that runs great" lol

Changed the RXX ad again. See that original pamp had a litttle corrosion on it so I swapped it for a nice freshly flat blacked RX pump and nozzles :blush:Now it's just a "low hour Seadoo that runs great" lol
Pull that mpem and drop a regular one in

Sounding more and more like a basic RX every day.

Sounding more and more like a basic RX every day.

Haha I don't know about that. I don't want to rob the MPEM and loose the proof of the skis original 28 hrs but it still has.....

Lightened and trued hull, UMI steering, hydraulic VTS, Jettrim seat, auto bilge, etc.

If a 28hr RX had that it would still be a 3 grand ski without a trailer easily. Now if I can just convince a buyer of this......

The Explorer sold for 2500

Haha I don't know about that. I don't want to rob the MPEM and loose the proof of the skis original 28 hrs but it still has.....

Lightened and trued hull, UMI steering, hydraulic VTS, Jettrim seat, auto bilge, etc.

If a 28hr RX had that it would still be a 3 grand ski without a trailer easily. Now if I can just convince a buyer of this......

The Explorer sold for 2500
But that mpem is worth more than a regular one. It should stay with the pipes

i'd be super tempted if i had the time, but i haven't even had time to do much with my 2 skis in the garage

back on hold with seller for two doo's, waiting for titles to get signed.

after waiting 7 hours for a callback and assuming somebody else had already drove them home this morning.

now I get to do the nervous cat/rocking chair thing while I wait for the green light to make a 6 hour drive and pickup lol.

craigslist, good deals are never easy :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back