Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does one side have the red stripe and not the other? I agree with Matt, seems like a project to me

The one side with red stripe was used with plastidip paint. Peels right off. Logo on back also placed by me with plastidip. Besides the way it looks when To say that it's a fast boat is to disrespect it.

Roughly 37 hours trust me when I tell you it goes over 50mph on near perfect conditions and hasn't hit 8000rpm

I been to Bimini in it. About a year and a half ago. Trip took 1.5 hours going and coming about the same.

Has only been intercostal since then. Sandbars. Trip ride 20 min going 20 back. Only on sundays. Maybe once or at most twice a month.

Check out the back. Mine has an extra step. But yeah so 15k no less.

I didn't know you were selling, I thought you were buying as well but honestly I would have had the same comments, the worn out vinyl is usually indicative of a neglected watercraft, its not always the case but as buyers those are red flags for people like matt or myself, I always assume the worst when I see surface issues because 90% of the time it means it wasn't properly maintained on the inside either.

if you haven't checked it out, see if seadooupholstery.com has the seat pattern for your seats for replacement vinyl for
a) if you want to dress up the boat for sale, it will likely have a net positive effect on the price
b) at least you can quote cheaper vinyl costs for the prospective buyer so they don't assume the worst.

Boat buyers tend to really deflate their top price well over the actual costs when a boat needs cosmetic repairs so you might be dodging several lowball offers due to that fact.

I didn't know you were selling, I thought you were buying as well but honestly I would have had the same comments, the worn out vinyl is usually indicative of a neglected watercraft, its not always the case but as buyers those are red flags for people like matt or myself, I always assume the worst when I see surface issues because 90% of the time it means it wasn't properly maintained on the inside either.

if you haven't checked it out, see if seadooupholstery.com has the seat pattern for your seats for replacement vinyl for
a) if you want to dress up the boat for sale, it will likely have a net positive effect on the price
b) at least you can quote cheaper vinyl costs for the prospective buyer so they don't assume the worst.

Boat buyers tend to really deflate their top price well over the actual costs when a boat needs cosmetic repairs so you might be dodging several lowball offers due to that fact.

In either case the only problem on that boat is Honestly the vinyl. Everything else is damn near perfect. Mechanically. I know what the value is and dropping it $5k. When the cosmetic is only 1k. Is still a deal. I'm not selling it brand new. Or cheap. Because I know what she CAN DO. she's a beast. And honestly if no one wants to buy it it's not a problem. But I WONT SELL IT SHORT.

I actually love that boat. And don't want to sell. But finances got me tied up.

I lowered my prices as much as I'm gonna. Notice the RXX no longer comes with the twin pipes or the trailer... https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/6123628119.html

Still trying to earn the 2 thousand dollar bill for my troubles here. I have an appointment to show it at 4, hope it floats lol. https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/6135986705.html

I think your price on the RXX is fair Matt. I finally found one here in California last week with 60 hours, all stock and never rebuilt that I was going to go get it until the guy wouldn't take less than $4,500. Knowing that it would immediately need a crank and top end it was just too much for a ski/project that I don't need.

I think your price on the RXX is fair Matt. I finally found one here in California last week with 60 hours, all stock and never rebuilt that I was going to go get it until the guy wouldn't take less than $4,500. Knowing that it would immediately need a crank and top end it was just too much for a ski/project that I don't need.
They are a money pit

I've got a superstock xpl im after

:thumbsup: Now that I am 40 and have the means I am working on my bucket list of skis too. My 7 yo is also getting into it too so when I can't ride them any more it looks like he will take them over so I just keep buying and wrenching. I think I am down to needing a RXX and a SuperJet at this point. Although I have the other problem now, got the money just not the time.

Sold my xps to a local guy for stupid cheap just because I would've had to make two 12 hour trips to bring both the skis and the pontoons. He brought a lithium battery to check compression and both cranked right up. He got a steal but I got my money back out of them. I haven't been seadooless for years but that 8k in my pocket feels good with selling both the speedster and the skis.

.... Lemme go cry in the corner real quick...

In other news, I just bought my dream lake house, needs a ton of work but I got it stupid cheap so I'm happy

Maybe I'll start a remodel thread in the general discussion forum lol

340.jpg
341.jpg

Sold my xps to a local guy for stupid cheap just because I would've had to make two 12 hour trips to bring both the skis and the pontoons. He brought a lithium battery to check compression and both cranked right up. He got a steal but I got my money back out of them. I haven't been seadooless for years but that 8k in my pocket feels good with selling both the speedster and the skis.

In other news, I just bought my dream lake house, needs a ton of work but I got it stupid cheap so I'm happy

340.jpg
341.jpg

Congrats! Living on the water is what it's all about...for me at least lol I would tell you to enjoy, but I know you already are going to.

Definitely start a remodel thread. I always enjoy following threads like that.

340.jpg
341.jpg
Whete did you move

Hartsville, SC. On lake Robinson, a nuclear plant keeps the water hot, so it's dubbed the biggest hot tub in South Carolina

Congrats on the lake house but you sold the XP's to a local guy super cheap :willy_nilly:
I thought I was gonna get that call.

Yeah I wasnt gonna sell but I posted my jet ski carts and the guy came to get them and saw the skis so we made a deal for 2k same day. Trailer was trash, you wouldn't of wanted those headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back