Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everything works perfect and it's a ton of fun! " Maybe he is just talking about the girls... Or they are the $1500 of extras ;0

Looks like it has a tinytach, primer and billet bilge pump switch. Might be something good under the seat.

I don't understand why people even attempt to sell stuff in NC without a title. It's almost impossible to get one here, unless the current owner is ACTUALLY the registered owner. In which case they can get one, but not the seller....at least not easily. I spent less than $900 on mine in far better condition.

that $150 is a no brainer, impossible to move backwards with that entry price, if it was local it would be in my back yard already and i'm on break!

If you want to drive over you can have it for $2100. You can probably get almost all of that back out of your 97.

that $150 is a no brainer, impossible to move backwards with that entry price, if it was local it would be in my back yard already and i'm on break!

Pretty much everything looked rough in the pics so I'm sure it would be even worse in person. The wiring was a mess and all over the place. Rear ebox was open and completely rusted. Motor was shot and looked heavily corroded. Was not worth the drive over there to gamble on a good MPEM imo

If anyone wants a 95 XP 800 hull i'll give it away. Someone painted it white on the bottom and yellow on the top. Looks like they did a decent job but its looking dull now. It will most likely be thrashed this summer. I'll probably have a nice 95xp800 for sell this spring too

If anyone wants a 95 XP 800 hull i'll give it away. Someone painted it white on the bottom and yellow on the top. Looks like they did a decent job but its looking dull now. It will most likely be thrashed this summer. I'll probably have a nice 95xp800 for sell this spring too
Title? I still may need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back