Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez an even worse name for ugly seat covers lol. All I can think of when I see that black/yellow/white is Charlie Brown for some reason.

I sold everything I had ready but my friend's ski. I thought this one would have gone first. I guess orange is not for everybody, I think it's great. Seadoo 96 XP and Trailer Runs Great

A guy here at work wants to get into the seadoo game and I tried to get him to buy that one since we know when you say new motor 13hrs ago its true. He will probably wind up with one closer to here (or one of jasonv's) that needs some tlc. I tried.

Thanks. I'd sell that ski to a friend. It's worth driving for. I bet he spends twice the time as he would driving here and back bent over whatever he buys wondering what is wrong with it.

I'm gonna plant my azz here for about 60 river miles tomorrow.

Anyone ever used those fins on the nozzle of that GTX ?

I hate seeing a 95 800 hood painted black.

Last edited by a moderator:
See something similar on alot of yammy jet boats at the ramps.

I've got a JBP Thrust Vector XL waiting to go on my Exciter when it comes home in a few weeks. Supposedly they make a world of difference on low speed/ idle maneuvers. I have no clue how that would translate to a Seadoo

I am looking for 1 or 2 super clean fresh water carbed RX's. They don't have to be around here I can ship them in.

Are you looking for running skis or a Braley special?

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/boa/5968938230.html

That one looks good but has too many hours on it. I would rather find something perfect and fresh with no issues. These are what my friends want to ride now. They love the stability and reverse. I'll be sticking by my guns no matter how old and fat I get lol.

Guess who gets to fix whatever breaks? That's why I want a couple ready to rock for a couple hundred hours. They are tired of my cheap entry level stuff anyway but they need to stay with things that I can fix if need be. That's why they've gotta be carbed.

That kind of money is not out of the question but I'd want a JT seat and a fresh engine for it on one that clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back