Craigslist ads near me.

I am thinking of picking this up, we need a second 2 place trailer, I figured the trailer is almost worth it. He says its a 2000 Karavan but from what I can see in the pic it looks a little light?

What can you guys tell me about those 1990 sp, I know its not a popular ski but are they worth selling for parts. Are parts for these things hard to come by if I wanted to get them running? They dont look in too bad of shape for a 23 yr old ski.
Maybe I am better off just leaving them and buy the trailer.
http://youngstown.craigslist.org/boa/3607935263.html

566.jpg

I am thinking of picking this up, we need a second 2 place trailer, I figured the trailer is almost worth it. He says its a 2000 Karavan but from what I can see in the pic it looks a little light?

What can you guys tell me about those 1990 sp, I know its not a popular ski but are they worth selling for parts. Are parts for these things hard to come by if I wanted to get them running? They dont look in too bad of shape for a 23 yr old ski.
Maybe I am better off just leaving them and buy the trailer.
http://youngstown.craigslist.org/boa/3607935263.html

566.jpg

It's nice to have some "rental" units. I cut my teeth on an 89 SP. I love that thing. Reliable as all get out. They're good basic fun, perfect for the first time rider (guests) that if it breaks of hits a rock or something your not gonna sweat it. If I was living in the great white north and seeing the prices of what you guys pay, your still below value for the trailer at $800. So your getting two ski's for free(until you hit the boarder). They also make great sleepers if you put 720's in them. They can do everything a newer ski can do, just slower, much slower. Dare I say if they were closer and you were parting ways with them fo' free or below dirt cheap I'd take em'.

Thats kinda what I was thinking. I will get them home and see what it takes to get them going. Might be a good ski to try my first engine build.

This dealer is about half way between me & JSG. it's located on Telegraph Rd just South of M-59.
I received this by email.

Thank you for your interest in the very exciting Sea-doo watercraft line-up, I would like to invite you to Motor City Power Sports annual open house March 22nd- 23rd, we will be showing the all new 2013 Sea-doo watercraft as well as giving away prizes and bringing non-current inventory down to rock bottom prices.

Hope to see you here!

Casey Burkeen
MotorCity Powersports
Sales
248-858-2300X1116
Hours
Mon-Fri 10-7 Sat 10-5

We have been looking for a 97 gsx hull for a while or even a blown up one and can not find one. Always 96's or 97.5's never the red and white one

CL detroit metro oakland co for sale / wanted boats - by owner

I posted this on cl and it was flagged in 5 minutes. I have posted on many threads that for some reason in metro detroit if you post up parts for sale it is flagged very quickly. I think I will give up on trying!

CL detroit metro oakland co for sale / wanted boats - by owner
Reply your anonymous craigslist address will appear here Posted: 2013-04-20, 10:09PM EDT
Seadoo 657 717 787 parts - $5 (Madison Heights)

Hi we have many parts available for seadoo's with 650 720 and 800 motors. From hx,xp,gsx,gtx,sp,spx,spi,gs,gsi,xpl, and many more models. We have trim, hoods, seats, full motors, heads, cranks, cylinders. If you need it we probably have it. Just send me a text with what you need and I will reply with a price and picture as soon as possible.
The pictures do not show everything we have. We have alot of stock and are always adding to it. We also have some new parts. Brand new UMI handle bars, new air deflectors, and various other parts.

I had these pictures up

365.jpg

366.jpg

367.jpg

And I had a ton of keywords.

"Halls"

I've heard of city halls, schools halls and even dance halls but not seadoo halls.....these suckers must be huge :)

$20 "A Peace" or both for $40......what a deal????

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/boa/3712236165.html

7dvgx-3712236165@sale.craigslist.org [?]
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-03-30, 12:42AM EDT
SEADOO HALLS NEED GONE ASAP - $40 (warren)
I have two seadoo halls one is a gtx and the other is a spx they still have some parts on them bought them as a winter project but dnt have time now.i need them gone asap city is giving me a hard time first come first served im asking 40 for both or 20 a peace i have pics i can send

Back