STOLEN TODAY .....in Florida

mmmmm it doesn't look his profile on FB...must have had plastic surgery, with an accent too. :)

well fellers, as soon as Lou gits back home looks like we is taking a road trip to Brazil ta track down ole Vanderlay. Lou, we best take the nummer,

HeyBjake - you having trouble sleeping..it's after 3 AM when you wrote that. lady kick you out of bed for snoring????

I tried to go thru that time space continuim thingy to go look for cuzin Criss but just ended up back in my own living room 6 hours behind.

it's been a couple months so no sense activating Checkpoint Chicky. Too bad we didn't know sooner. sounds like he didn't have it insured

Yes, Jake. The sooner the word gets out the better chances of recovery.

Some one on FB started posting about security and this guy posts about his stolen Jetski. Probably shipped to Oz by now :)

Looks like someone else might have a stolen Seadoo on their hands in another thread. He needs to check both vin tags to be sure.

SDB, maybe we should be pre-emptive and start looking for everyone's skis BEFORE they are stolen.:thumbsup:

is mayberry in michigan ??? and sdb, are u allowed more than 1 bullit -- ???? i cant remember that guys name ???

mmmmm IDK why the reference to Andy Griffith Show AKA Mayberry RFD.
Sorry but there is no Mayberry in MI. Try NC, it's closer to you :)
I think you mean Deputy Barney Fife. Yes, it was funny that Sheriff Andy only allowed him one bullet, kept in his shirt pocket.

Thelma Lou and Ellie, now those were hotties....????

A member of Jetski Junkies had his 2 skis & trailer stolen the other day.....see below for details.

Lucas H.
Well, it looks like our skis (and trailer) were stolen last night. My wife came home from the dentist this morning to find a some lonely wheel chocks in the driveway, no ski trailer. Must have happened last night, and she didn't notice when she left in the dark this morning. I work in front of a window with a view of the driveway, can't imagine it happened this morning.

Be on the lookout, please!
- 2006 Honda Aquatrax F-12x, Blue/White/Black
- 2011 Yamaha VXR, Blue/Black
- 2007 Triton Elite WCII

It took almost 2 months but the police found one of these 2 skis and the trailer....the other was in pieces, (chopped with a chainsaw)

Lucas H......
Which one of you ***holes joked that our Jetski thieves probably kept the Yamaha and tossed the Honda?! You were actually right! I just got a call from a sheriff; they found the trailer at a south Tampa chop shop. The Yamaha was gone, but they found "pieces" of my Honda, as it had been chopped up with a chainsaw!! Bastards.

From a craigslist ad listed under "Tools"

mqjvh-3575284579@sale.craigslist.org [?]

Posted: 2013-02-03, 10:40AM EST
REWARD IN CASH FOR INFO of stolen tools and gps - $100 (39th Street Cir. E. Bradenton)
Lionshead neighborhood just east of Walmart at 301 south of SR70 at 39th street cir east on Sun. Jan. 20 tools and gps devices stolen items were stolen out of cars and truck at night. WE ARE OFFERING A CASH REWARD!

CASH REWARD for you and you remain anonymous for information leading to an arrest. You may email from a fake email, or call, even from a payphone. You are guaranteed anonymity. No one will ever know who you are. GUARANTEED. And you will be given a cash reward immediately ON THE SPOT! Email this ad or call: Phone Numbers (941)-201-2974

CASH CASH CASH REWARD. Making money does not get any easier than this! Come and claim your CASH REWARD! If the items are returned or even some of the items, your CASH reward goes up to $500 or more. You remain completely Anonymous.

Thursday in Miami.

MIAMI -
Cameras caught two thieves steal a jet ski from a home in southwest Miami-Dade.

The theft happened in the 12500 block of Southwest 211st Street about 9:30 a.m. Thursday.

"I can't do nothing about it," said Yasmany Beitre, who owns the jet ski.

Surveillance video showed one of the men knock on the front door. When no one answered the two men drove away but then returned.

One man cut through a fence and entered the back yard. The pair then drove off with the $14,700 jet ski.

"(He) just drives off as if it's his," said Beitre. "I just have no words."

Anyone with information on the theft is asked to call the Miami-Dade Police Department at 305-4-POLICE.

Click here for video

Man cuts fence, steals jet ski.... http://m.local10.com/news/Man-cuts-....html?channelid=1717430#.URTn-HGOeI4.facebook

or go to local10.com

Rewind the video--How'd he get the truck in the yard before the guy cut the gate? And right around the 1:08 mark the guy puts his finger prints all over the gate. And how stupid was the guy to not notice two big cameras right above the door--idiot.

Back