STOLEN TODAY .....in Florida

you know, you have not heard from me lately , ive been in deep thought, u seen the pictures, if ole vandeley has been out seadooin with ole sis, (thats all bad) and sdb may start a whole new thread about that !!!! maybe ole sis got him way too excited and ole vandeley may have just forgot where he parked the dam hummer.... i found the dog like i told u all last night, think the dog ran off when sis put on her life vest

Oh Ooo.We took over this thread again.No we didn't.I got a post.Thats a nice stolen looking truck RFoster.Mate.It stole my eye from the moment I saw it.Cousin Lou said you may have rear end air bag problems.MMMM? Check that Sis' hasn't done the hidee in the rear of it.Again!

Truck has been found and returned, but no trailer yet......

From Brent Venderley,

Got my truck back today (in great condition with most of my things still in it) but still missing the trailer. They found it off the 520 on James Creek Rd. The trailer is a 1998, 2 ski, EZ Loader, galvanized steel color, black adjustable bunks, with a diamond plate aluminum tool box about 3'x2.5'x2.5' with angled sides, a grey pvc gas can rack attached to the back of the box with 3, 5 gallon cans in it. The VIN is 1ZEABLHA4WP013618. Thanks for everyones help!!!

END OF THREAD......

Ha, the scoundrels gave up, they knew they would never get thru the dragnet we had descending on them. Glad to hear.

My neighbors dog is still missing though.

Jake and Lou, BTW you have the wrong name. It's Venderley not Vanderlay so probably wrong family too. But thanks for trying

aint gonna need no stinkin trailer, u forgettin who hes out on the lake with, ---- sis ---- she can pack that doo out of that lake without a trailer, besides, knowin sis -- they aint done yet

Last edited by a moderator:
SDB, actually it's not either one it's Vandelay, check out the logo. As in Vandelay Industries. I guess you spend so much time on this forum you don't have time for anything else.

Lou

OK you got me. I added a "R". I must have been thinking about Brent's last name.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.....:)

did you see in the credits at the end of the video that it was dedicated to SDB for his help in tracking down the kidnappers.

You gotta hand it to Brent V., I never knew you could do jumps like that on a 4-tek, must have a lot of HP.

Lou

where did you guys find that pic with the guy on the jetski?....That was funny. Sorry... if its someone on the list

where did you guys find that pic with the guy on the jetski?....That was funny. Sorry... if its someone on the list

aw, that's jist cousin Bubba, he lives down in the holler across from Lou. That there ski sur is a low rider.
I guess folks is tellin ya all the time that ya gots a nice pussy.

Back