STOLEN TODAY .....in Florida

Griz,

That was perfect, that Jake was pretty tough but not tough enough. Hey you live in FL, shouldn't you be out looking for Brent Vandelay, this whole thing could become a international incident.

Lou

Wow, they drove all the way to Spokane Washington.

Two Arrested in Prineville Stolen-Hummer Chase

Never Topped 40 MPH; Crashed Into Pole, Ran, Caught

By Barney Lerten, KTVZ.COM
POSTED: 4:39 pm PST November 19, 2011

Crook County Jail​

Kenneth Wayne Hyde, Trevor Kyle Hensley​

Nabbed em (that's cop talk), in Crook Co., where else? They sure made good time. To quote Barney Fife, "it's no fun when the big iron door slams shut".

The big question is what happened to Brent Vandelay, heir to the Vandelay Latex fortune.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
did u hear from sis, did she ever lay ole vandalay ????????
shes still out lookin
and if u seen the bucs game today, most of them quit, right in the middle of the game, and went lookin too

Griz,

I think Sis met up with the Buccaneers, once she's done with them she's back in the hunt for Vandelay.

Lou

This thread has gotten way off topic.. Try to stay on topic guys. If anyone hears or sees anything please contact seadoobuddy.

:lol:You are all in the naughty corner:lols:
No seriously guys.It wont happen again.Trust me,Jake was right.I had a hummer once

SDB,
Any update on the stolen hummer?

A little advice, next time gather the facts first, before broadcasting a worldwide APB for some unspecified object(s) if you don't want to be ridiculed. Good intentions without forethought get you nowhere.

I'm bookmarking this thread along with your other informative threads on
ghost towns
the Presidents cup
Screen doors
Canadian football
bowling tips
english to aussie traslations
golfing sharks
crazy ants
lake algae
Pizzeria Fires
Kangaroos
wildfires
Kawasaki bashing

lego man rides again is an all time favorite, - that there lego man is a tall one, hes on the lookout down around the siesta key area

I just saw a yellow hummer drive by the firehouse....you didnt post the plate # though, so im not sure if that was it. Ill follow it if i see it again.

NOW,do I say what I am thinking that this is really funny or not.Umm.Because I am only thinking that this was very funny,and not saying it,I should be safe.Yep.I was only thinking that this was very funny.NOT saying it.No naughty corner for me.:D

Criss,

I know you, if you had been on this thread last night, you would have been in just as deep, maybe even deeper than the rest of us, so yes you have to go to the naughty corner too.

Lou

I just saw a yellow hummer drive by the firehouse....you didnt post the plate # though, so im not sure if that was it. Ill follow it if i see it again.

RF the plate was listed in post #19. They could be on the way to KY so you & Lou better watch for it.

Ya never know. They find stolen cars all over the place. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one with a FL plate.

I just bought a yellow hummer this morning, it was a great deal, had a Vandelay Industries logo on the door. The guy even threw in a PWC trailer with the deal.

Lou

ok Maybe I would.Maybe I would have not.:biggrinjester:Nahh.I woulda been there with you all:lols:Struth.We are 1000's of miles apart.If you sit back and look.I can see what sdb was doing,trying to help.What you guys did,and I WOULD have done myself,in no way affected what had been stolen.you were all joking about it and while it was happening,more and more people were getting the message.Sdb.You even put in an early joke.So you are the last person that should get the shits.Even that the guy had his whatever stolen,the more we talk,the more we know,get off your high horse mate.We all put our pants on one leg at a time.

ok Maybe I would.Maybe I would have not.:biggrinjester:Nahh.I woulda been there with you all:lols:Struth.We are 1000's of miles apart.If you sit back and look.I can see what sdb was doing,trying to help.What you guys did,and I WOULD have done myself,in no way affected what had been stolen.you were all joking about it and while it was happening,more and more people were getting the message.Sdb.You even put in an early joke.So you are the last person that should get the shits.Even that the guy had his whatever stolen,the more we talk,the more we know,get off your high horse mate.We all put our pants on one leg at a time.

Criss, you're forgettin about cousin Stubby, ever since that accident with the combine he only puts on one pant leg and stops.

Shit.Sorry Stubby.I forgot about the 89 wheat harvest.So much for your family plans.Lucky we all do the cousin bit.Glad you are still kin.And with littluns

Back