STOLEN TODAY .....in Florida

Seadoobuddy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Brent Venderley
STOLEN... If you see this, minus the jet ski, with a double trailer, it would be mine, and was STOLEN today between 10:45 am and 1:15 pm from The Leroy Wright Recreational Park off the 520 near Cocoa, FL. My phone was in it, so please contact me through Facebook. And, if you feel like reposting this, I would appreciate it. Thank you, B

Reposted from Facebook -
An H3 (I assume you mean a Hummer 3) was stolen today in Florida.
Brent was on the ski at the time.

ok I read this 3 times and still scratching my head. At first I thought a Brent Venderley was stolen. Now I'm guessing a Hummer was stolen. Since the post includes no further information, I guess if anybody sees a Hummer, of any color, any year or any license number I guess they are supposed to immediately call the police???

BTW, my next door neighbor's dog is missing. If you see a dog, please call them.

Last edited by a moderator:
More info just received.......
Waiting for License plate number. This isn't the trailer that was stolen, it's the only pic he had.
It was a double place that was stolen with the truck.

Yellow H3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So exactly what was stolen, the Hummer, the trailer, both??? Here's a picture of one of my dogs in case anyone is interested.

Lou

100_0038.jpg

OK, SDB, we're on top of this now
I searched Brent's Facebook page and got a picture of him.

If you see this man call the police, he was stolen.

brent.jpg

Does he own Vandelay Industries? I also posted this on the J&L thread so it will get more coverage.

The dog is half black lab and half bloodhound, he's got one sad eye.

Lou

Griz, good thing you erased that message, but I read it before you did.

helping a sheep over a fence is one thing, but a dog? and you got stuck and fell asleep? that's just wrong.

Jake,

This is serious business, this whole thing could have a profound effect on the entire latex industry in the US. Do you want to see jobs in the latex and latex products industries go to China? I'm standing by for more news.

Lou

Griz, good thing you erased that message, but I read it before you did.

helping a sheep over a fence is one thing, but a dog? and you got stuck and fell asleep? that's just wrong.

Jake, PM with what Griz said.

Lou

found the dog, and he tried to jump fence, got stuck, and look, sis is out lookin for the missing guy on seadoo

I think the Importers/Exporters are behind this. I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is a ransom demand.

The license plate of the truck is FL plate 959 NJK. I'm passing info along as fast as I get it

I'm trying to help out a fellow jet skier and you guys are making a farce out of this thread....you are pathetic.
Yes I know there are thousands of yellow H3 out there but I'm giving out the info as fast as I receive it.

His phone is in the Hummer, just call and ask where they are.

Mulder and Scully are on the next flight to Florida. SDB, I think you shoudl go stake out the lot where it was stolen from. The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.

griz iz on it, i found the dog, as u see, and sis is out on the water lookin fer vandelay, hope she dont wanna lay old vandalay

SDB, maybe if you didn't post so much nonsensical crap on this forum, people might take you more seriously.

Lou

I'm missing 4 million dollars. If anyone finds it, please give it back!

Thanks!

Sink,

I don't know how to tell you, but I found your 4 million dollars, but the sad truth is my wife already spent it.

Can we still come for Thanksgiving?

Lou

Wow, they drove all the way to Spokane Washington.

Two Arrested in Prineville Stolen-Hummer Chase

Never Topped 40 MPH; Crashed Into Pole, Ran, Caught

By Barney Lerten, KTVZ.COM
POSTED: 4:39 pm PST November 19, 2011

Crook County Jail​

Kenneth Wayne Hyde, Trevor Kyle Hensley​

PRINEVILLE, Ore. -- An attempted traffic stop of a stolen yellow 1997 Hummer led to a pursuit through northeast Prineville early Saturday until it crashed into a power pole and the two Spokane, Wash. men inside fled, officers said. The driver was found after allegedly breaking into a house and the other man with help of a police K-9.
Shortly before 1 a.m., a Prineville officer tried to pull over the Hummer on North Main Street for an unspecified traffic violation, Sgt. Jimmy O’Daniel said in a news release.
The driver failed to yield, triggering a pursuit through a northeast Prineville neighborhood, O’Daniel said, adding that the speeds were relatively low and probably didn’t top 40 mph.
The chase ended when the Hummer turned down an alley between NE Loper and Ochoco avenues, where the driver, later identified as Kenneth Wayne Hyde, 33, hit a power pole, flipping the vehicle onto its side, the sergeant said, adding that the crash caused a power outage in the area for a short time.
After the crash, the driver and passenger, identified as Trevor Kyle Hensley, 22, ran away, O’Daniel said.
Hyde was found after he allegedly broke into a home in the 500 block of NE Lookout Avenue, resulting in residents there contacting police, the sergeant said.
The passenger was found a short time later in the 600 block of Ochoco Avenue, with the help of a police K-9, I’Daniel said.
After the chase, police learned the Hummer recently had been stolen in the Prineville area, he said.
Police received assistance from the Crook and Deschutes County sheriff’s offices, the latter providing a K-9 unit, O’Daniel said.
Both men were lodged in the Crook County Jail. Hyde faces charges of first- and second-degree criminal mischief, unauthorized entry into and use of a motor vehicle, failure to perform the duties of a driver (hit and run), attempt to elude police (by vehicle and on foot), recklessly endangering another person, reckless driving, driving with a revoked license (misdemeanor) and first-degree burglary. He remained in jail Saturday afternoon, held on $80,000 bail.
Hensley was charged with unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle, attempt to elude on foot and a drug violation (marijuana). His bail was set at $10,000, but he was conditionally released due to the jail being at capacity.

Back