Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
$350 triton score !
already in the back yard.
304.jpg

Great buy on the trailer.
You have more pipes going into the ground than Carter has pills. your Pool.

Yeah, she wants something. Can't believe you missed that.[emoji12]

lmao.

sadly, she wants me to sell them so she can book the trip to Germany !

however, my rxt won't fit in the checked luggage, we're at a standoff.

She's trying to block craigslist from my computer, fortunately computer stuff is not her strong suit :)

The old 98 Rover fell apart at 200K. I've spent money and a lot of full days on it but it still has issues. This sweet baby came up and hit me just right... https://daytona.craigslist.org/ctd/5418209747.html

Now I can transfer my new tires and radiator over, etc. A delivery guy is bringing it tomorrow and after I crawl around it for a couple days I should be ready to get back on dead Seadoos. I'll feel much better about making that NC ride now without fear of car failure.

The old 98 Rover fell apart at 200K. I've spent money and a lot of full days on it but it still has issues. This sweet baby came up and hit me just right... https://daytona.craigslist.org/ctd/5418209747.html

Now I can transfer my new tires and radiator over, etc. A delivery guy is bringing it tomorrow and after I crawl around it for a couple days I should be ready to get back on dead Seadoos. I'll feel much better about making that NC ride now without fear of car failure.

Nice pickup Matt. I really like that one!

Nice looking truck for 103K miles.
What are coil overs?

Nice looking truck for 103K miles.
What are coil overs?

The trucks originally came with a fancy and over complicated air suspension system. You could adjust the height and it was self leveling and whatnot. Each corner had it's own airbag and they love to blow out. People got tired of having one corner sagging on a truck they just spent big money on so a coil spring kit was developed.

I hope you aren't buying it from this guy....

lmao.. ted bundy....

ps.... triton already sold... to the guy that helped me get the awesome double...

I need to flip the axle & springs to lower the triton, bolts looks rusty as hell, I don't want to tackle it, going to make the buyer take it to the trailer shop. < am I lazy or what ?

Am I the only one that curses the farkers that skimp out on stainless hardware on a nice trailer and make my life a living hell? I hate rusty bolts ! just adjusting the bunks took twice the time because if friggen rust.

Last edited by a moderator:
320.jpg
321.jpg
322.jpg

Just picked this up for $200. Besides being dirty, it appears to be in good shape. He originally listed it for $1200. [emoji15]. Motor did not work and wasn't even in the ski. Told him to keep the motor and pipe and leave everything else in the ski. And the trailer came with it. Don't need it, figure I can sell it. I am going to put a triple Kawi in it, with the RadDudes bed plate. This should be a fun project.

Just picked this up for $200. Besides being dirty, it appears to be in good shape. He originally listed it for $1200. [emoji15]. Motor did not work and wasn't even in the ski. Told him to keep the motor and pipe and leave everything else in the ski. And the trailer came with it. Don't need it, figure I can sell it. I am going to put a triple Kawi in it, with the RadDudes bed plate. This should be a fun project.

Please make a build thread. I've been wanting a dirt cheap 95 717 hull for that purpose as well.

320.jpg
321.jpg
322.jpg

nice snag. I have some kawi 1200 parts left over from an ultra part out, cases, carbs, some electronics & such, are you building engine from scratch or have one already ?

@Spimonothy Leary
I am gonna go find a ZXI 1100. But thank you. [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION].... I took this one cuz it was way closer, but I may need you in the future for my other two.

@Spimonothy Leary
I am gonna go find a ZXI 1100. But thank you. [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION].... I took this one cuz it was way closer, but I may need you in the future for my other two.

actually 1100's can be more cost effective for parts not a bad idea. I don't have much 1100 stuff, mostly cdi's. I'll keep an eye out for a push it in pull it in drag it in special.

Thank you sir. I figure I can get a ZXI between 400-600. There are several down here. Just need a clean one with limited ocean time or taken care of. Then it's on from there.

vintage !
2 dogs for $600 with trailers. I think those will end up under the car port in a trailer park somewhere.
01010_dbmSwRNYUaR_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_7Dw9FRbTGVo_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back