Done with seadoo and 2 strokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your original post did come across rather ignorant and rude but I'll say we've all been at that point at some time or other with our seadoos. It just came across to me kind of like a "screw you guys" I bought a Yamaha and no longer need this forum. Maybe I took it the wrong way

But your original post did come across rather ignorant and rude but I'll say we've all been at that point at some time or other with our seadoos. It just came across to me kind of like a "screw you guys" I bought a Yamaha and no longer need this forum. Maybe I took it the wrong way

I took it the exact same way.

This is absolutely a great group of guys/gals and they are passionate about their brand of skis. I guess I don't understand why you chose to stir the pot. You have obviously made up your mind, so I wish you well and Hopefully everyone else will wish you well.

There are way more things in life to get "bent out of shape" over than a jet ski that gives constant problems. Ask me how I know......

I have to say that's the way it came across to me on the first and second read as well. :)

I wish you luck with your new Ski. I love My two strokes! I learned how to keep my machines running in the last year. A shop manual and the ability to wrench will keep mine running for many years! Somewhere you made a mistake. Don't blame the design! There are what they are.

You see all the trouble that not changing a $20-$30 fuel selector can be? This is not SBT's fault. Clearly the issue that killed the first engine was not found and solved.

I am currently helping a friend fix his 05 rxp. And after seeing the damage a failed supercharger bearing can do I don't think I will ever own a newer 4 stroke. This supercharger was just fully rebuilt with the new updated seadoo kit less then 30 hrs ago. Yeah for the most part 4 strokes are more reliable but when they do let lose, watch out and be prepared to spend some money fixing it. I can rebuild my whole motor for less then what this new supercharger is gunna cost him and can pull my motor out in 1.5 hrs.

After reading through some of this guys previous posts he caused his own engine to fail. Probably both times...

You know, I was thinking the same thing, kinda like beating a dead horse.

Closing thread...........

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back