Challenger extended ride plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure 2005 was the last year for the Merc Engines. I recall a big ad campaign promoting "new" 4-Tec engines for 2006 models. But I could be wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am. Unfortunately I placed an order last week and picked them up Friday and am shipping them out today.

Aquaman1 - I see a couple of more people have asked for the ride plate. I wanted to see if you had enough to make another batch. My family keeps asking me when I'm going to "fix" the boat LOL. I appreciate your help with this.

I may have sold my boat, so I am not 100% sure yet. I will wait to commit to buying one until after I see if this deal falls through or not.

Aquaman, put me down for one. The deal for my boat fell through.

Has the price changed since the last post that I saw? I believe it was $100...

Thanks, I will go to the fab shop today and order 3 ride plates. It usually takes a week or so the get the stainless steel and make them. I will keep you guys updated.

For those debating if this plate works, check out the last 30 seconds of this video from this weekend. This was zero to 45-50 with nothing more than a little dog in the bow!

My wife wanted to outrun my drone! This has transformed our boat and worth every penny!

[video=youtube_share;HvIfYHYN0Vo]http://youtu.be/HvIfYHYN0Vo[/video]

That is an awsome video. Was it filmed from DJI phathom? I am so glad you love the boat with the extended ride plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back