24: Jack Bauer is back.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
So the new 24 season is a couple weeks in now. I just got done watching the last season and I thought the ending was pretty good. I have yet to start the new series. What do you guys think so far? :thumbsup:

Well I just finished Prison Break on Netflix and started watching 24 on Amazon Prime, I'm still on season one episode 3 and honestly I'm not completely sold, but from what I've heard it gets better.

Comments?

Lou

Prison Break started out great but ended terribly IMO. 24 starts out a bit slow and gets better. Seasons 6 and 7 are kinda slow for me but 8 (the last one) was a real good one.

To me it almost seems like Prison Break had an alternate ending, it should have ended with episode 79, and then, maybe when the producers heard the show had been cancelled they added episode 80, which was kind of a bummer. The timeline was just plain screwed up.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome episode of 24 tonight. First 1/2 hour was great, and the second wasn't bad either.

If you didn't watch it I don't want to ruin it but at a specific point this immediately popped into my head. If you did watch it you'll know what I mean.

[video=youtube;04F4xlWSFh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0[/video]

the action in 24 (this season) has been good but a couple of things in the story line didn't makes sense to me. But since you haven't watched yet I dont want to give anything away by giving examples

the action in 24 (this season) has been good but a couple of things in the story line didn't makes sense to me. But since you haven't watched yet I dont want to give anything away by giving examples

Yeah, we noticed that too, but I am merely there for entertainment, LOL.

Yeah, we noticed that too, but I am merely there for entertainment, LOL.

here are a couple that won't give anything away.
- once Margot made known her involvement with the drones, why was there reason to be concerned about the nephews wife (or whoever that was) telling anyone?
- I would assume the president can just say "I'm going for a walk" without needing to be secreted out of the residence.

Back