will this oil work in a 1990 sea doo sp

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanut8474

I bought quicksilver 2stroke full synthetic and it says formulated for all 2stroke pwc, but this oil has a fuel and oil mixture chart and my pwc is oil injected. Can I use this oil and if so can I pour it directly into the oil tank or would I have to mix the gas and oil , or am I going to have to find the Sea doo 2stroke injection oil

you should be fine if you got the one for pwc, that just gives you the ratio because some people delete the oil injection and do premix like me so its good to know, but if your injection system is working then that oil will work just fine

Thank you very much . I hope the injection system works, but Its been sitting for several years, but if it doesnt i guess I will find out in a hurry LOL

yes you will find out pretty darn fast lol, as long as it still has oil and it hasnt lost prime it should still work. everyone says they are pretty much fail proof, i just dont trust them so have always removed them from my machine

The only thing that goes wrong with the seadoo injection is that the filter plugs up... the hoses break/fall off... or you use the wrong oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back