Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Paint your waterbox then.

I Swear It Added $200 To The value.

356.jpg

Lol

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Finger throttle side is not that hard to get. I have 4 now and 2 are brand new. It is the start stop button side that is near impossible to find.

357.jpg

We already opened up a new cap and finger throttle too for a personal xp

Engine is black and doing the Pipe/manifold black also. Since the head is blue all. Hoses are blue silicone except fuel line which is fast flow blue line. Blue Taylor plug wires. Steering pad will be the RFI Pad along with new grips. STILL NEED A FINGER THROTTLE WITH HANDLEBAR CAP. if anyone is reading this lol

Rosie - have you used the fast flow fuel line before? I like the thought of being able to see the fuel flow. Have been thinking about for my 95 XP rebuild.
Thanks.

Rosie - have you used the fast flow fuel line before? I like the thought of being able to see the fuel flow. Have been thinking about for my 95 XP rebuild.
Thanks.
I haven't personally ran them on any of my skis before. I've seen them countless times and did countless research on them before I bought them. From my investigating I have learned that in the end they are simply that.. Fuel line. People can say about how how one hose is better than the rest but in all honesty if I get 2 years out of a hose I will be more than satisfied. I didn't buy them because they perform the "best" I bought them simply because I like the look with my setup. Don't let people try to steer you away from them, in the end they are simply that.. A hose.

I haven't personally ran them on any of my skis before. I've seen them countless times and did countless research on them before I bought them. From my investigating I have learned that in the end they are simply that.. Fuel line. People can say about how how one hose is better than the rest but in all honesty if I get 2 years out of a hose I will be more than satisfied. I didn't buy them because they perform the "best" I bought them simply because I like the look with my setup. Don't let people try to steer you away from them, in the end they are simply that.. A hose.

I've researched as well and have seen the various opinions but like you I like the look and again it's only a hose. Where did you purchase?

Thanks.

i used them this season, and i gotta say that I'm not too impressed. the fuel line got really stiff and discolored in under a year, i think i might just go back to automotive type line again. I also used them on the oil injection lines and I'm starting to worry about it. Anyone have a good source for the little oil injection lines?

im running premix without the fuel selector in the system. If the lines get a little stiffy then no big deal. IF the ends start to expand and fit lose on the carb fittings is when ill be disappointed. Think for the RV oil line, im going to run some high-temp silicone lines. for the "Cool" look.

i used them this season, and i gotta say that I'm not too impressed. the fuel line got really stiff and discolored in under a year, i think i might just go back to automotive type line again. I also used them on the oil injection lines and I'm starting to worry about it. Anyone have a good source for the little oil injection lines?

For the oil injection lines you can get it cheap enough from the dealer or some just by the tygon fuel line from lawn mower shops. Either will be fine.

so thats it? lol
on 951 motors, you see a hose linking the two together , what is that for ?

On the 800 motor they work on exhaust pressure directly from the exhaust ports and just work by exhaust pressure overcoming the springs. On the 951 they work basically the same way put the exhaust pressure has to pass through an electric solenoid then into the tubes you are referring to to actuate the valves. So the 951 is somewhat computer controlled but does the same thing.

Thanks for the info, You think the blue rave caps from the newer dI raves will work on the 787? i would think they are the exact design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back