Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I purchased a 2003 Seadoo GTI Le and just wanted to get any tips or advice on known issues with this model. It had 35 hours on it(sat for a long time), rebuilt carbs and replaced all lines by the shop I purchased it from. I have used it for about 3 full days out on the lake and had absolutely no issues. It's not super fast but it pulls a tube perfect which is what I wanted.

I paid $3200 for the Ski and trailer here in Dallas.

Attachments

• Seadoo GTI.JPG
    Seadoo GTI.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • Ski on Trailer.JPG
    Ski on Trailer.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
That is a great ski and my wife loves it so much she won't let me sell it even though we have other faster skis.

You just need to keep feeding it API-TC rated oil only and enjoy it. I would also change the pump oil at the end of the season.
Never run TCW oil in it ever.

Although your engine only needs the XPS white bottle the yellow is even better but not necessary. I run it in mine though because all my other Seadoo's require the yellow bottle.

I run the best oil I can buy. No problems in 3 years. You can down load the repair manual for free off the Internet. Use the google search function at the top of page for average questions. There is a lot of reading on subjects here. Do not fear asking questions. We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back