Speedster with subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

easygoing

Anyone got any subwoofers in their speedsters? Maybe an 05 and up? Thinkn bout adding one. Thinkn under the bench seat would be a good place for some 2 8in. Don't know if it is worth puttn 8 in. Any ideas or pics would be cool.

subs

i just bought a 95 speedster and i have not had the chance to take a good look at it yet cuz im in iraq for 26 more days but i was thinking of doing mids and highs in the front left and right and two in the right and left by the rear seat and maybe two 10,s below the seats in between 1st and 2nd and 2nd and 3rd but idk how much room i got to play w or i could fiberglass on to it ive done that before just dont know how much room i will have to play w due to the cargo storage amps will be monted under seat or under the dash and clean tucked just some ideas im gonna do when i get ahold of mine when i get home

Why under the seat? Just chop you a hole in the side and drop em in. Like on my boat. I know mine is a lot older, but I dont see how it would be much different. The subs make a huge difference. If you are going through the hassle though, I would go for 10's. The price difference is a few bucks.

well either way u go a boat hule makes a great conecton w subs due to the fiberglass great sound out of a boat to be suc an open area

I got 2 10 inch kicker subs. One on each side. They make a huge difference. The hull of the boat makes a great enclosure.

I never thought of just cutting them into the side of the boat. That's a slick idea... What about water resistance?

KW

Yeah i wasnt sure if that was a joke or what....but that would be a bad idea..lol Look at my avatar pic, you can see the sub.

Hahaha, I'm not that much of an idiot. I meant the IN-side of the boat. As in not installing a box somewhere, and using the hull as the enclosure. I thought you were joking when I saw the response, but I see my lack of clarity lol...

:stupid:

I was serious though about the water resistance of a standard sub, since there is a lot of moisture...

KW

I def.. will be looking into marine subs if I were to buy some for sure. Car subs would work I'm sure just for a season if your lucky! I am eyeing the JL subs since my other speakers are JL. I think they come with a 2 year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back