She's finally done! 1997 Sportster Stereo Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarsjm

here ya go guys... yes... our 'MeeeoooW' has a a brand new-rebuilt motor and pump thanks to SBT and one amazing mechanic, Mike, owner of Heavy Metal Customs in Winterhaven Fl. pics on that in another thread.. here is the final stereo install.. hope you like it! and thanks to all who helped me along the way...(tried putting pictures in here but wont upload)

Hey Wallstreet, Looking Good!

Heard ya finally got her in the water. Congrats. What did you end up getting for a tow vehicle?

Hey Wallstreet, Looking Good!

Heard ya finally got her in the water. Congrats. What did you end up getting for a tow vehicle?

hi Jake! thanks for always being such a good 'guide' and for this site. i have, rather my wife and i, made some really nice friends that we get together with from time to time, some from our local area too that have been great help to us and me with our boat. tow vehicle we finally got is a 2000 olds bravada in exc condition in and out. took her out to the local lakes to finish the engine break in a week ago, then yesterday.. we took her on her big salt water maiden voyage to egmont key in tampa bay. jetboated there from anna maria island.. wow did she tear that water up! the only things left to do is a bimini, the 'carpet' and the frickn 3-across bench which is messed up and really needs to be redone. other than that... she is an awesome little boat...topped her out at 41mph...thats fine for us and is quite fast on the water. wife is soooo happy!!! its the only 'toy' we have and since we do so much together..most everything...and we live in virtual vacation land.... we now have so much more to do and explore!! she loves collecting shells and i love watching her as it makes her so happy. she makes all kinds of things from them for gifts and for our home. now i can take her to so many little beaches and 'islands' all over florida to explore! and our little sportster is fine and for now, will have loads of fun with her until we decide to upgrade to a bigger model...which may not be too far off! thanks jake and i want to put up some pics.. but it takes forever to put em up here.. any suggestions?

if you have a decent phone..take pics with it. add the app for photobucket. Upload the photos to your photobucket account, then link in your post here. You get nice big full screen pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back