Please need help !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer dad your totally right ... So I am guessing I will be on the water this year on this thing ... Because I definitely am not going to give it away ...at one time I owened a custom car shop and it is very hard to sell things that a custom no matter how much money you have put into it or how much care you took in building it ...

Don't sell this ski, I think you will regret it. This is a work of art that you can tell has many many hours put into it. Plus it's a fun ski to ride. Get out there a rip on this thing, you can always race pwc instead of motocross lol

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Well this is going to get water tested today. Rj and I are testing this and a 96xp. Air temp is 62 degees, water is 45 degrees.

Wetsuits will be playing a role today lol

Update ...... Been out on the water and had the time of my life ... That thing is super fast and a ton of fun ....can not thank Matt enough (jetskigoodies ) he did a amazing job putting this thing back together .

Ok well it looks like Matts water test was successful back in April and he didn't sink in frigid waters like the titanic. Can you post pics of the inside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back