RESTO Our Gsx Restorations and modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finalized a carbon fiber hull tonight and it is a GSX from Big Red Racing. I wanted the lightweight advantage with the fuel capacity(range) along with coolness of a super rare piece of history.

I will go performance where you go clean and reliable. Not complaining I love your builds.

OK OK your a little too quick to rip some clean OEM decals off.

I would go performance too but I do not have your tuning skills, and I don't have the money to blow up a few engines practicing. I wish I knew you needed that rubber mat. We have crushed a few hulls recently. I will check and see if I have one from the others. If I do I will just send you one. I will check this weekend.

No thank you I saved one from a recent dead ski purchase. I just noticed that rubber piece in the bobcat crush pic.

Most forums block links to other forums. This way you are not advertising or trolling for their competitors. Just put the link then backspace the .com or take out the greenhulk part

hmm, didn't know that, the only other forum i'm really on is tacomaworld, and we can link pretty much anything, esp when we find diy's on toyotanation or something

I'm restoring a 96 gsx. started by replacing the tempo fuel lines. Did you use the black flex paint for the hood as well? Mine is very badly faded and want to put something on there.

Great thread. Thanks

I feel like I am missing all my notifications about threads, oh yeah thats because i am. I just looked in my junk mail and bam there is 1000 messages from the forum. Thanks [MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION] for answering most of my questions for me. I thought it was weird that I was getting pm's but no email indicating I got one.

Do you have an extra MPEM, i just bought a 97 GSX just like yours and sent the mpem to California to be repaired, just wondering in case the repair falls thru. Nice job by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back