Just purchased 2000 Seadoo GTX RFI 787 for $350-need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you buy them, fix them, then flip them? That's pretty cool.
I was doing something like that for awhile but the vw really sucked my ass dry. Damn, the stuff gets expensive quick. I have a lot into it already and haven't even prime/painted it get. 2 shops told me $10,000 to paint or $20,000 to show.
Wow.

I do, SUPER low milage liter bikes that have gone down, I fix them up to what I like as if doing it for me, ride for a short while to just enjoy but not use! Then sell. I've done super well considering it's not at all income, it's what I love so the money is truly just a bonus.
Here's a static picture of my last one I found, I do mostly cbr's and R1's I look for more and try and post although not seadoo related.
171.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that's a bad ass bike!! I like motorcycles and have had 3-4 but the power scares me a bit.
I'm 40 now and over the sport bikes. I still like them but would prefer a cruiser now I think.
I CANT STAND those stretched bikes I see all over the place.
That bike is bad-ass.

Thank you!!! We don't do stretch here in Cali, I happen to live a 1/4 mile from the "famous" rock store here in Malibu. So I have a built in track to ride!

Man you got an absolute steal on that ski running or not, you've also came to the best ski forum online as well, def loads of help and knowledge here good luck I'm following this thread now just to see how it all turns out

There are posts on the coil box to plug the spark wires to ground. You can down load shop manuals from the Internet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back