Hallelujah !!!

I've had this o'l thing since '82..hit a small deer with it in Woodstock Illinois back in '88 @ 70 mph @ 4 a.m...yeah.

Anywho..had her out yesterday with the Harley boys.(they gotta go so damm fast!!!)View attachment 66546
The Harley guys ride fast? Depending on the bike Harelys are only safe when going fast in a straight line and not having to stop quick. LOL

BD82FFDD-B054-4750-99F7-BAB85D72AE9A.png
Just seen these 2 posted 25 minutes from me, 800.00 for the 2, says they ran when parked. Think they would be desirable? Not that, that matters to me, as long as I like them, that’s all that really matters

As I said, it really only matters if I like them or not. But good to know that they hold no value
Definitely somebody will pay a good price for them. Too easy to fix, just like the 2-stroke jet skis only much easier. :) I put the Yamaha 250RD engine on the table last week. Got it cleaned up and planning to get some nice paint on there. Nuthin fancy. The engine was really really a filthy mess. Of course I gotta get the points and all that cleaned up. LOL

NOTE: I'm really looking forward to doing the RD350 but that is gonna be an engine tear down and maybe rebuilding the crank. I"m gonna build the 350 to have some extra umph. :D :D Definitely expansion chambers, porting, carb work. Gone do some wheelies and smoke up the highway. :D Gonna sound bad azz and make noises people haven't heard on the highways for 40+ years.

250 RD Engine Clean up (7).JPEG

250 RD Engine Clean up (5).JPEG

250 RD Engine Clean up (2).JPEG

As I said, it really only matters if I like them or not. But good to know that they hold no value
I was just messing with you. Any old 2-stroke is just plain simple fun.
They just aren’t collectible like an RD.

I have had way too much fun on a Kawasaki TS and a Suzuki RV 125

I was just messing with you. Any old 2-stroke is just plain simple fun.
They just aren’t collectible like an RD.

I have had way too much fun on a Kawasaki TS and a Suzuki RV 125
I enjoy a little ribbing, that’s one way my wife shows me affection so I’m used to it lol. At least I hope that’s why she does it.

Back