Craigslist ads near me.

It's definitely not a 95XP 800, the 95XP 800 has an all yellow hull with pink graphics. The pic. it too small to identify but it I had to guess it's a 93 or 94 XP.

Here's a pic. of a 95XP 800.Lou

Thanks Lou, I edited my post #122 after I saw it.

Got your PM also.

SDB, if you're looking for an XP there was a post earlier from sombody in Michigan selling one.

Yup .. that tower o' power has seen better days. That thing is scrap, you should've seen what a guy had rigged up on the bay this past weekend, I was lending him my battery boost pack when his battery was flat. He had a cracked up transom and had jerry rigged steel cables to support the transom .... Yah ... we might need to look at getting safety inspections on boats. I know its yet another bill to pay ... but WOW!!

That boat in the background reminds me of the boat I had in High School, it was a late 50's Thunderbird, had a 65 Chrysler outboard, that thing would fly, when it was running.

Lou

Lou, got any pics dating back to your younger "daze" with that boat.

HEY ALL, this thread made it to facebook as one of the most popular threads of the past week......Thanks SeadooForum.

Sorta makes me home sick, did ya see no junk ass dodges, he didn't say anything about f-in old ratty dodges (FORD). You know somebody who takes such pride in their property is going to take excellent care of their skis.

Lou

Back