Craigslist Ads - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't jet ski related but still worth a look.

So I give the guy a trailer and in return I get his word that I can store stuff at his garage from now until the end of time, I wonder if he has a lease drawn up with an end date of 12/31/9999.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/grd/4687822097.html

I have a clean and secure garage at my home in Shoreview and I have plenty of storage space. The garage is clean, dry, secure, rodent free, on new slab, has new roof, and a double wide door. I am in desperate need of a trailer. I am offering unlimited time of storage in trade for a trailer. I can also provide you with access as needed to what ever it may be that you store. I am looking for a 5x10 or larger trailer, and it can be open or enclosed. Obviously, the better the trailer, the more space I am willing to give up! Let me know what you have to store and what you have to trade! Let's make a deal!

5x8 5x10 6x12 6x14 7x12 7x14 single axle tandem axle enclosed trailer 4x4 atv utv storage indoor outdoor garage space motorcycle snowmobile boat trailer dump trailer plow snow plow four wheeler icehouse ice house fishing car auto automobile vehicle secure storage

so if i spray paint my ski black and add some really high bars i can get 3gs for my ski? man i have been doing it all wrong....

Wow, what a waste of an XP lol. So I guess you stand on the seat to use the handlebars? What a poor choice in colors too. But up in Vacouver, I bet they need all the dark colors they can get to absorb the sun and stay warm. He's probably trying to make money to buy a snowmobile. And I won't even touch the pricetag lol What decade does he think it is?!

Oh man it's that time of year again in the MN craigslist. All kinds of junk that has been sitting in people yards for years but now they "NEED TO SELL ASAP". "selling for half the value". yet they are still asking above retail value.......

Then of course there are the guys that have had their stuff for sale all summer at prices too high yet they still bump the add every few days with no price reduction.

Non seadoo related - saw an ad for a carton of eggs on CL for $1.50 and the guy said he'd meet you. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back