Best way to save pictures onto a CD?

Coastiejoe

I have a phone of a customers that has almost 2000 pictures on it.

I want to send them their pics as most are of their grand children and some trips.

I'd like to compress them or something so that I can save the amount of Disks it will take to save them all.

Options?

You won't gain much, if any, by compressing it. The jpg is already a compressed format. 2000 pics should fit on a DVD.

Another option is an online file share, such as Dropbox (or install FileZilla FTP server on a computer and setup an account for them to download the info). If you have a website, typically FTP is included.

You won't gain much, if any, by compressing it. The jpg is already a compressed format. 2000 pics should fit on a DVD.

Another option is an online file share, such as Dropbox (or install FileZilla FTP server on a computer and setup an account for them to download the info). If you have a website, typically FTP is included.

You are correct... I realized I have DVD-R disks here... Problem solved.

Thanks for the info..

I realize problem has been solved, but just to piggy back, the last time I had the exact same issue, I just had the guy paypal me $10 and I dropped everything onto a 4gb micro SD card I had laying around and sent it off in an envelope. I was happy to get $10 for the SD card since these days the smallest one I really use is a 16GB.

Back