Any off season mod plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished getting my parts for the new Stereo.

Speakers
Polk Audio mm840dvc 8" subs (x2)
Polk Audio db651s 6.5" 2-ways (x4)

Amp
Alpine PDX5M Amp

Deck
Kenwood KMR-440U

Nice choices. :hurray: Should sound awesome. If you need any help just yell.

Rich, were you able to get the photos of my seats alright..?? I sent them to you a while back, but forgot to ask if you got them alright, or had any questions.. They were done by a lady around here for 750 i believe...

Yeah I got them. i thought I told ya. They look good. I am actually working out a deal with the guy who everyone mentions here. KCR... He hasnt done any of the 98-99 Speedsters yet. So hopefully I am going to send him a seat to use as a pattern. I just havent gotten around to taking them out yet.

Hey guys, haven't been on in awhile. Itching to mod mine this winter. But can't think of anything to do to it. Can't wait to get boat back out. Never got to listen to the stereo too much after replacing the sub amp and installing 2 new tweeters that somehow got blown. It sounded fantastic!! Most people that has heard it can't believe the sound. Not bad for what it is. Very clear from long distance. My buddy went to go get the truck and trailer while I was waiting to drive boat onto trailer and he said the system was clear and loud for about 900 ft. or so??? Cool!!

Mike, good to see ya on here again. :cheers: You were a big motivation and help to me when I decided to pimp my boat.

yeah, me and you both Rich...Mike really knows his stuff on the audio & electrical upgrades.. I would have never taken a saw to my baby if Mike had not done his first..!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back