97xp blowing 5 amp fuse please help newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
all things custom, i did call you two weeks ago i did a search and got ur number thoroug this site,,,, And i didnt ask to run the ski without cleaning the carbs what i said is i would clean the carbs first and go from there did you read the one were it said ill clean the carbs even if thats not my problem it wouldnt hurt to do so anyways.... and if i continue to have the problem i was wanting to know if i could run it off a jug.....

97 xp blowing 5 amp

I have a 97 xp and it is blowing the 5 amp fuse the second i plug it in or connect the battery! i have switched the stator with 97 gsx and still poping the fuse so i also tried the mpem off the 97 gsx it stoped poping the fuse but will not do anything no beep nothing. i also replaced the box that spark plug wires come out of. I am at a dead end n hope its not a bad mpem? what should i check next? is their a way to check if my mpem is bad?

Can anyone say what part is in pic???

Please scroll down to the last thread which shows a picture. At the center there is a white hourglass shaped part .What is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back