2 Way Radio Speaker System Install?

meedz

Hey all,

Long story short, I've got a new venture coming up this spring which will provide tours on Sea-Doo's - that being said, instead of strapping a waterproof 2-way-radio to everyone's lifejacket, I'm looking for an alternative solution.

Any ideas, besides using a megaphone :thumbsup:
Anyway sort of wireless system I can install to each of the skis?

Your input is appreciated!

I found these http://www.amazon.com/Koolertron-Waterproof-Bluetooth-Motorcycle-Communication/dp/B0091BT6KO

I am guessing they should be expandable beyond two.. not sure if thats exactly what you are looking for though.

Thanks for the response, I ended up finding a fully waterproof 2 way radio (motorola brand) with a hook on one end that's built into the design - I'll use a heavy duty piece of velcro on the back, along with safety strap from that hook to the ski in case the velcro comes apart.

Fingers crossed this works!

Very neat.. do you have a link to them? Paste it here in case others are looking for them!

they certainly couldn't hurt. Its a bit of overkill but not a terrible idea just in case you have a straggler.

I've attended a few guided tours and sometimes its like herding cats, somebody always drifts behind or has mechanical issues, etc....

This assumes you only have one guide, vs two.

When we do organized rides with more than 4-6 skis, we typically put the lead ski out front and the caboose in the back that will follow the slowest ski so nobody get's lost. And then we hope that no alpha males decide to pass the lead ski or deviate from the pre-planned course.

Back