05 seadoo 3d quick question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

highrolla85

hello every1 i recently purchased a 05 3d and hasnt been in the water in almost 2 years, i replaced the inline oil filter, new oil ,fuel, plugs, and battery. Tried to hook it up to the hose to see it run longer than a couple sec. couldnt because the hose was twisting so i have a lake 2 min. away decided to test it out there ran perfect until i flipped it. Started right back up started heading in and it wouldnt revvv it would booggg and shut off but start right back up and bogg with full accelaration and stall out so i made it back. i felt the underside (im guessing the intake) and i felt what seemed like stiff rubber or soft thin plyable plastic so i managed to pull 2 peices out which i took pics of can someone tell me if this is a piece from the ski that broke and got bound up or trash from the lake (I DONT THINK ITS TRASH FROM THE LAKE) but i dont know anything about PWC. SO IF ANYONE CAN IDENIFY OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS ALL Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back