White Brothers -Rossier Get kit 93 Seadoo XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

wfo speedracer

First the good, this is a White Brothers Get Kit from back in the day for a 93 XP, it has a Rossier head with 38cc domes, two brand new Ocean Pro vortex flame arrestors, a jet kit that includes needle and seats, high and low speed jets, popoff springs, a Mikuni carb tuning manual and a dual carb primer kit that is not shown in the pictures, it also has the throttle cable bracket.

The bad, all parts except the head and domes are brand new NOS parts, pay attention now, the Rossier head and domes are used, one dome has some damage, the shell was bead blasted and wire brushed to as close as I could get to the original finish. The dome is going to need some work, it's at 38cc's now and typically these came with 39cc domes so there is some room to refinish the dome and make it workable.

I would like to sell this as a kit but I will part it out if need be, the price all together is $175.00 shipped.

I will sell the Ocean Pro flame arrestors separately for $25.00 each or $45.00 for both including the bracket shipped.

The jetting kit I will sell for $40.00 shipped.

The head I will sell separately for $80.00 shipped

The primer kit I will keep unless someone wants the whole package.

This kit will only fit the 93 engine and the vortexs only fit the skis with regular 38 Mikuni carbs, they will not fit I body carbs.

Back