Not getting fuel

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I have a 2001 Seadoo LRV 947carbs

Not getting fuel from tank I have check all hoses for being tight ck vent fuel strainer
Also ck hose that pulses fuel pump should it be pressure or Vaccuum ? Thanks in advance

When was the last time you rebuilt them? Have you checked the lines for blockages? Check Fuel selector? Do you still have grey tempo lines?

How’s your compression? Double check that your lines are routed correctly how do you know your not getting fuel?

Well I guess I should have said betting some but not enough that it continues to run at high speed then just stops then it’s hard to start like not getting enough fuel

Where did you get the carb rebuild kit? What year LRV, what are the carb stock settings? If it’s suddenly dyin bc like you pulled the lanyard, I would look at electrical

Sounds like fuel to me, I would start by checking the fuel pressure relief valve and there’s a valve to allow air into the tank as it’s used. I believe the tank is supposed to build up a pound or 2 of pressure. Did you test the carb after rebuilding it? Check pop off, no adjusting, just use the right spring. But look for leaks around the seat while checking pop off. does the carb hold pressure after it’s all together? Check the manual for pounds, I believe it’s 10 but double check manual. Check the fuel pulp with pressure, I believe it’s 4 pounds? Hôte to take the carb apart again but I would check the main jet for dirt, ate you running the stock fuel filter? What fuel lines? And not sure if you answered but first off what is the compression! May not be able to keep up with demand for fuel if compression is low

Back