North Florida Members????????

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
What are you out there with Steve? Hope to see the rest of you guys on the water soon, need to take care of some other bills on my end first.

I am from bama i use to live in FWB FL area but i still stay alot at the beach house i love hitting up crab island in destin area on the boat love it heres a good airial shot of the crab as we call it hope to hittin it up when i get home 19 more days Hoah
CrabIsland6.jpg

I was out by shell island Sat and the waves were HUGH. i know its prob not good for my boat but i was catching big air with the boat and had a blast doing it lol

Nice nice, they werent too bad when we were out there. Had a couple sneak up on me, but nothing too big. We generall use shell island as a "break" area. We pull the skis up, grab a drink and something to eat, catch our breath, then get back to it. What time were you out there?

Yeah, we were pulling them out of the water around 1, normally the waves kick up around noon. I will be out there this weekend, taking my brother and his wife out on them, so we will probably be setup in Carl Grey again. PM me if your headed out, maybe we can meetup or something. We will probably be out in the morning again.

The reason i can never get there earlier is cause i work nights and friday night always seems to be 2 or 3 am before i can get off. if i can get off at a decent hour on friday night Saturdays would be much better lol. if its sunny and warm i'll be out there just look for the lil yellow seadoo boat flying thru the air lol

I understand, i used to get off work around midnight, but now i am on a normal schedule... I will probably be out there early, since they are forcasting scattered t-storms for late afternoon, will keep my eyes and ears open.

Hey Guys,
Where is a good place to launch from.
Someone told me st andrews.
I have only been to PC a few times but never with the skis.
We should set up a weekend and try to meet up.

I launch from the boatramp in the park behind Gulf Coast Community College, its free, the water is pretty calm, and if i have more than one other person with me, i setup shop on the beach right behind where i park my truck. PM me, let me know when you will be here, they still have the pass open to the gulf, not much tar here yet, who knows when that will change though, but the bay should still be good even when they close it.

I just got my first jetski (1996 GTX) over the weekend! I live in Tallahassee, and was interested in hearing the best places to go around here.

Also, any good mechanics around? Tallahassee Powersports said they won't work on my jetski...they don't work on ones that old.

Back