Hello, Back in the PWC World

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
is the fuel line connection at the fuel rail the type that when disconnected no fuel will flow? Still trying to get an answer to this. Im 99% sure the fuel pump is the problem and I have the filters and a regulator ordered to rebuild and clean it. ( primes after double beep) just wondering if a healthy fuel pump would flow gas out of the line when disconnected from the fuel rail.

Any ideas on how to clean the crud off the bottom of the hull ? Foam cannon and brush didn’t work

Attachments

• IMG_1838.png
    IMG_1838.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Well, took fuel pump out. Other than breaking off the vent line nipple it went fair . Of course filters looked bad. One on bottom was completely deteriorated. I put the new regulator on top and new internal filter . Hooked pump to 12v and it ran . Put it all back together and installed it. Now it won’t prime , and of course won’t start . Pulled plugs and no fuel but oil was present so oiling system is working. So, tomorrow I’m gonna pull and test fuel injectors . If they are good I’m going to order a used pump off eBay . But I’m not in a position to keep dumping money in this ski trying to get it to run

Attachments

• IMG_1911.png
    IMG_1911.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1909.jpeg
    IMG_1909.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 3
>>>>>>>>> update<<<<<<<<<< QUESTION PLZ
Removed fuel rail and fuel injectors
I used an electronic tester/cleaner. The fuel injectors work and atomize the fuel .
Fuel line from pump to rail is clean.
I’ve tried to determine if the injectors are firing while I turn the engine over but can’t tell. Just for S&G I put fuel in the cylinders again and she ran.
Before I order a pump, in there a way to tell the the injectors are getting the signal to fire? BTW, after trying to start it there is a little oil on the plugs so it getting oil.? Also no fuel was in fuel line .
Thanks again. If this does not work, I can’t afford to keep chasing . I also think starter solnoid needs to be replaced cause it’s starting to act up

Attachments

• IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 1
Back