Why nobody help-me?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker

Hi

i sent e-mails for ites, forums and nobody answered!

i need so much a hardware to reflash my ecu file!

the vtech site no answered, candoo, and others!

so. whats hardware for gti 130 009?

wait

I'm not sure that i have specific answers to your question, but this place is the best place there is for all Seadoo questions. I see you are from Brazil, try to be specific and what you want to know as it will help us help you. When you say "whats hardware for gti 130 009?" I am not really sure of what you are asking. Especially when your initial concern seems to be about Software concerns.

I'm not sure that i have specific answers to your question, but this place is the best place there is for all Seadoo questions. I see you are from Brazil, try to be specific and what you want to know as it will help us help you. When you say "whats hardware for gti 130 009?" I am not really sure of what you are asking. Especially when your initial concern seems to be about Software concerns.

Hi!!!

the hardware that i need, is cable, for connect the ecu on notebook.

i need to read the ECU file to advance the ignition timming and write the new file on ECU!

wait

thanks!!

Hi!!!

i need to read the ECU file to advance the ignition timming and write the new file on ECU!

wait

thanks!!

OK,, I got ya now.. Let me PM others that I think may be able to help or give you some good info...

Hi!!!

wait

thanks!!

You would need the VTECH maptuner which is $389 USD as well as the tuning credit which is $600 USD. PM me your address and I can get you a shipping quote right away.

@hfgreg is this a cable the store stocks or can get?

Thanks

Hi!!!

wait

thanks!!

Hi Hawker,

I got Candoo and works fine for me, but I believe it does not allow you to change iginition timing and fuel injection management.

But for sure should be a way to do it, maybe someone here could help you.

Can I ask you why you need to change the timing and the injection management? Would you run on Alcohol (Ethanol)?

Regards,

brobertov8

yes!! i'm runing with ethnol since january!

i change the fuel injector for more 40% in flow rate.

when engine is hot, Works perfectly, just have a few problem above 7000rpm when ignition timming don't advance!

i built a cold start system with a diesel glow plug, for inject hot ethanol.

when te engine is cold, in the first 30 seconds after started, occours failures in acceleration, but heated, the problem ends.

Here in Brazil, all gasoline have mix on 25% of ethanol, so, nobody engines adjusted for 100% gasoline like a rotax 4tec Works good! very large fuel consumption.

with ethanol, Works better and havea low value than gasoline!

when i advance the ignition timming in 6° and correct the fuel if need, the engine will Works perfectly!

without tuning credit i can't reflash the ecu? or tuing credit is just to suport with ecu files, etc?

You would need the VTECH maptuner which is $389 USD as well as the tuning credit which is $600 USD. PM me your address and I can get you a shipping quote right away.

Thanks

tuning credit if for suport with new ecu files?

if i will make my own file i will need a tuning credit?

Thanks

tuning credit if for suport with new ecu files?

if i will make my own file i will need a tuning credit?

Yes you will still need a Tuning Credit to use the Vtech Systems.
Edit is available for advance users. Needs to get enabled by Vtech, normally Edit is not enabled without a Datalogger. As it Not reccomended to Edit Tunes without a Vtech Datalogger.
As if you do it wrong you can ruin your engine very Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back