Watercraft Superstore 2014 Magazine XP Pictures?

ocod

Who's 96 XP they used for the pic on page 58
It has the grey diamond plate BT with custom cut out for the side?

Also, they have a 95 XP on page 36.

We seen them before I think somewhere.

Nice to see the XP have so much attention

:drool5:

I got mine yesterday, dare I say it, I really liked the article about the restoration of the 83 Kawa JS440 stand up.

Lou

I got mine yesterday, dare I say it, I really liked the article about the restoration of the 83 Kawa JS440 stand up.

Lou

Yip

Makes me want to go find a stand up.

I like the new BT patterns they are offering now.

That hot 96 XP on page 58 is mine. My kids think is way cool that dad's ski is in print.

The original image

554.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cool !
I remember discussing that with you racer, I think its awesome that you hit print !

Yeah I hit it "big time", LOL. I kinda feel bad though. That was your buddies idea. They got the pic from PWCT, I posted for the free Black-Tip T-shirt. I actually never got the T until I had a problem with the turf lifting(I found I had residual compound in the footwell I think) which they took care of no problem. But I had to ask why didn't I get the Tee, she said they discontinued that but asked what size I was and would get one out with my replacement turf.

As far as their new Elite turf, I really like the retro squares that is on the stand up resto (in black and yellow).

If you buddy sees the catalog, give him a big thanks from me!

cool !
I remember discussing that with you racer, I think its awesome that you hit print !

Yeah I hit it "big time", LOL. I kinda feel bad though. That was your buddies idea. They got the pic from PWCT, I posted for the free Black-Tip T-shirt. I actually never got the T until I had a problem with the turf lifting(I found I had residual compound in the footwell I think) which they took care of no problem. But I had to ask why didn't I get the Tee, she said they discontinued that but asked what size I was and would get one out with my replacement turf.

As far as their new Elite turf, I really like the retro squares that is on the stand up resto (in black and yellow).

:hurray:

That's all

I knew I saw that XP.
I like comment disclaimer at the bottom....

Could of used clear pic though
lol

Nice job Racer.....

Also that issue has 2 nice articles on "How to buy a used PWC...page 34 and the Yamaha jet boats page 66.

I like the restore on the stand up too as Lou mentioned

It was about three years ago that they featured a 96XP for the resto article. There was one sitting dead and crusty at the boat repair place across the street I bought it for $300 and went to wrenching. Those mags can be inspirational.

I bought a partial BT turf roll from Spim and did the insides of my GSX footwells like that. No more sore ankles!

I don't have the Mag so what's up with that 95XP that says "buyer beware"? Beware of what?

"Warning!... this craft will out perform the new Spark in every way(besides range) for a fifth of the price." Ha-Ha

Attachments

• photo(124).JPG
    photo(124).JPG
    109 KB · Views: 15
Nice job Racer.....

Also that issue has 2 nice articles on "How to buy a used PWC...page 34 and the Yamaha jet boats page 66.

I like the restore on the stand up too as Lou mentioned

It was about three years ago that they featured a 96XP for the resto article. There was one sitting dead and crusty at the boat repair place across the street I bought it for $300 and went to wrenching. Those mags can be inspirational.

I bought a partial BT turf roll from Spim and did the insides of my GSX footwells like that. No more sore ankles!

I don't have the Mag so what's up with that 95XP that says "buyer beware"? Beware of what?

"Warning!... this craft will out perform the new Spark in every way(besides range) for a fifth of the price." Ha-Ha

It gives step by step on how to buy used ski
Research-->Inspect-->Negotiate price-->Water test-->Title.

It is a good magazine. Had article about shop and how he's the guy for used parts but also is reputable builder/seller.

Its one of their better ones.

It even has Playboy model from their Skyway test rides on the west coast of Fl.

I will...here was the original.

224.jpg

222.jpg

Back