Wanted to buy - 1996/1997 Sea Doo Challenger/Speedster

Status
Not open for further replies.

btgignac

So a deal fell through that I was looking foward too. I am in the market to buy. I am looking for sometihng nice with a spotter seat, preferably one engine but could possible deal with two. I am looking to spend around $3000. I am located in Green Bay, WI. Please feel free to reply if you have any leads, otherwise if you would like to contact me directly my number is 715-587-3472. Thank You!

I have a '96 Challenger for sale in the classifieds here. I don't know anything about the cost of shipping a boat, but it might be worth looking into. The boat is in terrific condition.

i have a 1997 challenger 1800 if interested in coming to NC. 3500. with trailer. live at lake so easy test ride.

Well Seadoobuddy, I ended up with a 1994 Speedster. I was searching craigslist/ebay/local ads like crazy for a bout 2 weeks and this was something I ended up finding that was in a decen vicinity from my house. Its in great shape other than a few spider cracks that will easily be covered up my hydro turf(which is ordered by the way). Check out this link if you want to see pictures and thank you for welcoming me. http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?60311-Just-bough-a-1994-Seadoo-Speedster!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back