Vortex Flame Arrestor Sticker - anyone have one

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Johnny_B

Its a long shot but i'm wondering if someone has one of these laying around that's not on their ski or tool box that they'd be willing to send me. Mine is beat to sh1t and the previous owner ran the bow up under the trailer at some point so i got these 2 gashes to cover. I'd send you back a couple bucks for it if you'd like. Looks like they're included when you order one of their kits. I see pics of them in red on some of their products on google/ebay/etc. I've looked and looked online, cant find anything. No website for ocean pro/vortex to ask for one. None in my sticker pile cover it nicely and it wont peel off clean at all. It's 8 inches long and just under 3.5 inches tall. My oval Key West KW oval sticker almost covers it but just doesn't do the trick.

:thumbs-up:

Attachments

• vortex sticker 96 xp.jpg
    vortex sticker 96 xp.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 3
I've seen one on Facebook, but I haven't really tried purchasing through there, so if you don't have much of a choice, it's safer to get it from maybe Amazon?

Back