The current situation in Tampa FL.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
[video=youtube;yYxDYkmVfnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYxDYkmVfnw[/video]

No, this isn't me and I don't condone sending wakes toward people's houses but I figured this is on topic and Tampa is currently flooded.

Maybe he just really wanted to get to work? I'm flying through tampa to Austin this morning and got diverted after about an hour of circling above. Ended up getting diverted to west Palm and finally just got to tampa. Rough start to the work week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Maybe he just really wanted to get to work? I'm flying through tampa to Austin this morning and got diverted after about an hour of circling above. Ended up getting diverted to west Palm and finally just got to tampa. Rough start to the work week.

Thats no good. How is the flooding down by the airport? I live about 20 miles from there.

There is a low area in Painesville Ohio that flooded so bad that we (US Coast Guard) launched our 25 footer to get people from the roofs of second floor roofs of condominiums...

Be safe, water is NOTHING to screw with...

Thats no good. How is the flooding down by the airport? I live about 20 miles from there.
Airport didn't look too terribe, just pools of water in the grassy areas between runways. Tampa was just a stopover so I didn't even get off the plane. Just delayed me 4 hours or so.

Why was he bouncing so much on glass like water?

Sometimes you need to be careful on what you wish for........Oh I wish it would rain........OK but not for a week straight!!!!!

Back