Share Your Good Times Too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Day at the launch...NOT!!!

This was a great day on the water. The sky's clear, water temp 72*, air temp about 81*, not too humid. Every one at the boat launch is staring like I'm from from space or something. I unloaded my boat off the trailer, fired it up and left the dock. Sounds kinda boring hugh? Well maybe to some except... Saturday, I launched my brand new Mazatlan Blue 200speedster with 2, 4-TEC Engines @310 H.P..Not boring now! Jumping wakes, keep it under 3/4 throttle for break-in, everyone looks and looks, give thumbs up ask, "hey that thing got a HEMI"?...uh oops that's my other toy...It runs like it 's got a HEMI, but it's a Sea Doo, it only sounds and accelerates like it does. Enough said, Yea I'm liking my new toy!
Karl :driving: :cool:

Me too!

Yeah, I had a great day too!..........ran the boat for about an hour, cleaned out the engine compartment and tore into the carbs. There sitting on my bench now ready for a rebuild.
I took a bunch of pictures for the forum. I'll try and have them posted in the section on the 787 tomorrow........

This past Friday the 25 the of January, I was in the ICW here in Florida breaking in my new 200 speedster. The water was like 72* and the air was about 73*. It was a breezy day on the water and with the low pressure system and cold weather the launch site was empty except for us. The water was exceptionally low and drafting only about a foot of water, made for a easy passage out the channel to the inter coastal waters. Other stern drives couldn't possibly make it, because of the shallow water. Seagulls flying for company my wife and I made it about a 2 hr cruise up the water way with sweaters and hats in place. My new hot rod is almost broke in now with 5 hrs on the engines. Soon I'll be out in the Gulf jumping waves as is common with my 1997 Challenger. Here are a few pictures from our joy ride.
Karl

Attachments

• ICW 012.jpg
    ICW 012.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
This past Friday the 25 the of January, I was in the ICW here in Florida breaking in my new 200 speedster. The water was like 72* and the air was about 73*. It was a breezy day on the water and with the low pressure system and cold weather the launch site was empty except for us. The water was exceptionally low and drafting only about a foot of water, made for a easy passage out the channel to the inter coastal waters. Other stern drives couldn't possibly make it, because of the shallow water. Seagulls flying for company my wife and I made it about a 2 hr cruise up the water way with sweaters and hats in place. My new hot rod is almost broke in now with 5 hrs on the engines. Soon I'll be out in the Gulf jumping waves as is common with my 1997 Challenger. Here are a few pictures from our joy ride.
Karl

:hurray:Nice boat. I'm actually thinking of getting one of those. If you get a chance, put up some more pics of the boat. I have a 97 Seadoo challenger right now, but i think its time for an upgrade. I just have some little stuff to do on it, before i can sell, it. Have to redo the seats. So congrats on the new boat, and i'll love to see some more pics of it out on the water..:hurray:

Thats one clean looking boat Karl.
thumb.gif

The weather looks good also.
bangdesk.gif

Thanks guys. I will post more pics this week if I can get out on the water. I want to leave it on the lift but the water is too low and my lift has lots of silt under it so I can't get it on the lift just yet. I have to trailer it to the launch till we get regular tides and higher water.
Karl

Yeah!....

Oh yeah, well you can still bite me!..........my jealously doesn't show does it. Man, I could only dream about that gorgeous thing.
I will be down this spring/summer for a visit and a ride!.......I want to go slalom sking behind it!.......
Do you think it has enough power to pull me out of the water......:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back