seadoowarehouse site?

shucky

Anyone else having problems getting into the parts/year section where you have to enter the caption numbers?
this is what I'm getting
There was no make or line selected.The make and line selected could not be determined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you link me to the page that you are seeing the error on?

Thanks!

How did you get to that link? Are you looking for your parts through www.seadoowarehouse.com ?

I searched for parts using the ( by year option) found my model of ski, then the caption box comes up ( see pic) seadoowarehouse.jpg
After entering the numbers into the submit box and double checking to make sure they are correct and match ( the green numbers) I click the submit button only for it to say the numbers I entered don't match, it gives me another set of green numbers and same again double check I have the correct numbers, submit and whamo same issue ( they don't match the green numbers) after a few times of trying and fails it wont let you proceed to the next page.
After a couple times of trying this is what shows up ( There was no make or line selected.The make and line selected could not be determined.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION] I'm still having the same issue is there anyway this caption thing can be removed?

[MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION]
just wondering if you've had any luck with the issue, I'm still unable to past that numbers deal.
SDF error.jpg
After double checking I have the correct numbers entered into the box I still only get this
There was no make or line selected.The make and line selected could not be determined.
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com//seadooforums/showmodel.asp?Type=13
I am not sure what the link a couple posts above is hence I have taken a screen shot of the error page and included a the link as well.
cheers.

Back