seadoo bombardier gtx 951

Bakergeorge94

Hello everyone new to the forum need desperate help I have a seadoo bombardier gtx 951, I took it out last month run as normal was brilliant flushed it out as normal and stored back indoors , the past weekend went to take it out and can’t get it to start I press start and it’s desperately trying to start but just won’t kick over i’ve changed all the fuses the spark plugs brought a new battery and nothing seems to get it on at the moment. Any advice and any help and tips are greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Does the engine spin over with the plugs out?
Put a little pre-mix in the plug holes, then try to start

Buy these and check firing. Check compression, Then figure out why you're not getting fuel.

Spark Testor.jpg

Thank you everyone for all your help. I finally resolved the issue. I took the spark plugs out grounded them and they were sparking then replace the battery I took the box off cleaned it out still wouldn’t start and then disconnected all my fuel hoses to find. I had a clogged fuel filter and fuel hose into the engine , once I cleaned it out, the Jetski starts on the button every time now let’s hope it continues to be like this appreciate all your help people 👍🏻👍🏻

Back