Sea Doo GTi 130 2009

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker

Hi!

I'm new here!

from Brazil!

I'm owner of gti 130 2009.

next step is convert to ethanol, but i need to know wheres the oxygen sensor (lambda) in the engine!

And i would like to know how i can advance 6º in ignition time for use ethanol

Thanks!

May I ask why, you want to convert to ethanol, is it the only fuel available?

Lou

All my engines use ethanol, it's more clean, get more hp. so resistive a pre-ignition. dont mess the engine.

Here has even airplanes using ethanol

For example, the same vw engine 2.8L with gasoline 8s 0-60mph, when use ethanol, the time is 6,8s in 0-60mph (in owners manual)

but in sea doo, i juts will convert to ethanol when i learn ajusts the ignition time

In general ethanol absorbs water which in turn is not a good fuel for watercraft. Personally I wouldn't recommend it, here at least at our lake the trend to going back to straight gasoline.

Lou

naturally, here, the ethanol have 2% of wate add in composition.

I will make a test, if not work good, i will back to use gasoline.

I like ethanol because in all engines that i converts, all get more horse power, the engine works more sharp!

for change the ignition time, what i will need? If i like just to remove the speed limit whats i will need?

I buy 3 units of siemens FI114357 fuel injetor 45lb for use in ethanol, buit in gasoline, this 45lb is better?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
and the gasoline value here is so high

Ethanol - $ 0,83
Gasoline - $ 1,30
Podium Gasoline (hi octane) - $ 1,58 (i use this gas on rotax)

can i use aviation gas in rotax 4-tec? but the value is more high, $ 2,60

For this reason and listed in the last post i convert my engines for ethanol!

The gasoline here in brazil is bad, they mix with solvents and other junk.

how i change the avatar photo?

Eurico Fonseca

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I can't help you, I've never heard of anyone running a SeaDoo on straight ethanol, try posting your question either in the 4-tec PWC section or the PWC performance forum.

Lou

What's the benefits of a premium member, and how much $ per month?

thanks

You can post questions in the PREMIUM MEMBER area. (But we suggest you post in the general area first as more people will see it).

You can download manuals.

And you are helping keep the site alive by funding it.

I don't recall the amount off hand. I will have to look for you

Welcome aboard.

Hi!

I'm new here!

from Brazil!

I'm owner of gti 130 2009.

next step is convert to ethanol, but i need to know wheres the oxygen sensor (lambda) in the engine!

And i would like to know how i can advance 6º in ignition time for use ethanol

Thanks!

You can't beat the Seadoo engineer so leave your engine along, it will run better with the gas fuel not the ethanol. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back