Please help identify this Carb

_martin_

Hello,

Thanks for helping me. I am from austria so my english is not perfect but i hope you understand what iam writing ^^
I got a good deal on 2 jets with trailer and i try to get the seadoo XP 951 to run. The pre owner was a bit of nerd and cut every single hose and inserted
about 15 temp sensors everywhere. at the time i removed the carb that was inside the jetski and give them a good clean and noticed that there are different
jets and seats on the 2 carbs. and i think they are way to big. it should be a 46 sbn i think (opening is little bigger than 46mm on the bottom)
One of them had the pump inside but also there is a fuel pump that delivers. I think it was for the carb i try to identify (pictures follow)
I dont know if its a problem for the integrated membran pump gets pressure from the external one ???
I got this other Carb as spare part to the jets but he did not get them to work. So i tried to find what this is so i can order the right jets and needle/seat and new
gaskets filters. i found some similar but almost no one with i think its called flange mount on booth sides.
Maybe someone can give me some hints or have the same and can help me how to choose the right jets for it.
they are also have the Mikuni Corp, made in japan text on the sides.
thank you Martin

WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-21 um 20.24.56_441c98fd.jpgWhatsApp Bild 2024-06-21 um 20.24.56_46111d5e.jpgWhatsApp Bild 2024-06-21 um 20.24.56_a4afeddd.jpgWhatsApp Bild 2024-06-21 um 20.24.56_a94ead75.jpg

Last edited:
Spigot mount carbs. Basically high end racing carbs. If it ran before don't change any of the jet sizes or springs, just install new parts of the same size.

Spigot mount carbs. Basically high end racing carbs. If it ran before don't change any of the jet sizes or springs, just install new parts of the same size.
we got it as spare and he tried to get it running with many different jets but it never runs good.
so there are any jets inside. i just want to find the stock jetting and work from this point. but hard to find what these are ^^
thank you

Those are Mikuni Super BN racing carbs modified by NOVI Performance.
Only ones I think that might have a starting point would be to call Watercraft Magic in California but that would be a long shot.

If the ski is stock you are much better off getting a set of stock 951 mikuni carbs.

Back