NOT HAPPY with Sea-Doo Customer Service

meedz

I got a "thank-you" card in the mail a few weeks back, thanking me for choosing Sea-Doo after my purchase of a GTI 130 in the summer. The card offered me an "Exclusive" registration to the Club Sea-Doo program. It also indicated that after registration I would receive a promo code for free shipping for their online store.

I went to sign up yesterday, but the club registration was down. I contacted Sea-Doo to let them know , and they advised me that the Club was no longer available. So I asked if I could still get a promo code for free shipping as was promised in writing on my thank you card.

To my surprise "unfortunately there is nothing we can do"......... Really? After spending 20k on a new ski, and have just put down a deposit on 5 new units for a business venture this summer, "there is nothing they can do"?

Absolutely absurd. I'm going to take it to their social media, and see what others have to say.

You can only imagine how mad I am - I'm only asking for something that was already promised to me IN WRITING!!! And with the $$ I've put out for their products, I think a promo code for free shipping is the least of their worries.

Now I completely understand why people have terrible experiences with warranty claims. These guys have 0 client service skills.:mad: Not happy.

I got a "thank-you" card in the mail a few weeks back, thanking me for choosing Sea-Doo after my purchase of a GTI 130 in the summer. The card offered me an "Exclusive" registration to the Club Sea-Doo program. It also indicated that after registration I would receive a promo code for free shipping for their online store.

I went to sign up yesterday, but the club registration was down. I contacted Sea-Doo to let them know , and they advised me that the Club was no longer available. So I asked if I could still get a promo code for free shipping as was promised in writing on my thank you card.

To my surprise "unfortunately there is nothing we can do"......... Really? After spending 20k on a new ski, and have just put down a deposit on 5 new units for a business venture this summer, "there is nothing they can do"?

Absolutely absurd. I'm going to take it to their social media, and see what others have to say.

You can only imagine how mad I am - I'm only asking for something that was already promised to me IN WRITING!!! And with the $$ I've put out for their products, I think a promo code for free shipping is the least of their worries.

Now I completely understand why people have terrible experiences with warranty claims. These guys have 0 client service skills.:mad: Not happy.

PMed yah. :cheers:

Back