• This site contains eBay affiliate links for which Sea-Doo Forum may be compensated.

New to PWCs, Picked up 2 '95 XP's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I just picked up 3 sea doo's a 93xp a95xps and a 96 Xps all have the same problem. Getting to much oil in fuel and fowling out the plugs. Any thoughts or what I need to do to fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told to eliminate the oil injection on these older machines and to just mix the fuel. Is this a good idea and how do I block off the oil

You would probably be better off starting your own threads. Asking questions about different problems on different skis in the same thread as I will make it more difficult for readers to follow, and either of us to get clear answers.

If you do a search, you should find many threads on the oil injection question.

Could've been, lol. Seeing that he only had 3 posts, I figured he could just be unfamiliar with forums in general, and figured he actually meant new thread when he asked how to write a post.

That's it. I don't know how to start a new thread new to all of this. Don't mean to sound like a dumb dumb

I appreciate all the help from all of you guys. New to this pec stuff. I'm changing all the gray fuel lines out as we speak. What a mess. But I don't cut corners when I do something. Hey if any one is interested I have a beautiful 68 chev step side pick up street rod for sale. Just contact me for pics. And info

Onekevin please start a new thread.
1. Go to the top of this page and where it says "2-Stroke Sea-Doo PWC Forum" Click on it.
2. On the next page in the box that says "Post New Thread" Click on that.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back