"N.E. Ohio Summer get Together"

Thanks joe. I want to find me an older 3 seater that has the 650 or 720 and set it up for fishing and what not

Thanks joe. I want to find me an older 3 seater that has the 650 or 720 and set it up for fishing and what not
Yah my 97 GTI is about perfect for that stuff. Incredibly reliable and still does about 45. Can stand on one side while fishing.

I would love to do salt fork. I have been told that you can rent cabins too. I don't know if they have docks on the cabins. I go to Tappan Lake a lot, and I have heard about Salt Fork.

I vote for Fairport Harbor on lake Erie mid June . You have a boat load of motels and hotels in the area. My crew would travel up from Akron. We have a great time anytime we go up there. Pickle Bills restaurant is right around the corner from there.

I am in Dayton and not to far from Salt Fork lake. I am 30 minutes from Cesar's Creek. Let me know a final location. Kelly's Island might be a bit to far for me for a one day cruise.

I am in Dayton and not to far from Salt Fork lake. I am 30 minutes from Cesar's Creek. Let me know a final location. Kelly's Island might be a bit to far for me for a one day cruise.
I'm in cbus but my parents are close to CC and a buddy lives on cornstalk rd about 100 yards from the ramp to ceasars creek. I plan to be to be down there quite a bit this year.

the ceasrs creek looks a little small to me. How is the salt fork lake? what kinda info can you give me. Lots of boats? jet skis? water nice? camping? I might want to take a weekend and go to this place. I also want to go to kellys island and jump some waves and what not.

the ceasrs creek looks a little small to me. How is the salt fork lake? what kinda info can you give me. Lots of boats? jet skis? water nice? camping? I might want to take a weekend and go to this place. I also want to go to kellys island and jump some waves and what not.
Yeah if u aren't near ceasars u don't wanna go. I remember when I was little my dad wouldn't even let us put our new boat in there cause it was so dirty, lol. It's much cleaner now but not too big and gets rough. There is a new marina opening this year though.

I really like salt fork. Good camping and some cabins on the other side. Only bad part is there is a big no wake zone on the camping side. Seems to be a lot of skis the few times I've been.

Water is pretty clean and good fishing. I have had some trouble booking camp sites if only a week or so in advance but usually no issues further out. That doesn't include holidays obviously.

At Fairport Harbor your on Lake Erie. Off route 2E. Water is clean as a major great lake can be. Costs $8 a ski to launch with vehicle parking right there. Big beach, $3 a vehicle to get into parking lot if you did not launch boat or ski. All kinds of camping and motels close to it. You can no doubt find places to eat or visit in the area. Great breakfast place 1/4 mile from the launch ramps. On the road leading to it.
Another place we go is West Branch State Park in Portage County.
Big lake with 3 launch areas. Has a big beach. State park, has camping on site. Many motels and camp grounds. Many restaurants around.

Back