Miami Bound

Coastiejoe

All loaded up and ready for the move. Taking out time. Will stop every 150 miles or so and check on the hubs and give them a shot or grease.

658.jpg

Have a safe trip. We just made or reservations for Ft. Lauderdale in Jan., maybe we'll see you then.

Lou

Safe travels! You won't be too far from our neck of the woods now.

I am truly looking forward to it. Made it to Atlanta at 00:30. Will hang here for a day or so and then head south.

LMK if you need any help or questions as your getting yourself acquainted to Miami..........

I have two PODs to unload. Does that count?? LOL. I'm pretty sure ill get a home in the Pembroke area central to MIA and FLL airport due to my flight requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two PODs to unload. Does that count?? LOL. I'm pretty sure ill get a home in the Pembroke area central to MIA and FLL airport due to my flight requirements.

Thats right by me if your close to 75.

Does your place have a secure place to keep skis?

2 car garage is a requires minimum for me. LOL.

Its single door 2 car garage I hope
My single door measures 96" and no way I can fit new trailer thats 102".

I had to take fenders off to get it to fit on the side of my house and fence.
:facepalm:

We'll ride once your settled in.
I have Thursday afternoon and every other Friday off.

GOOD LUCK!
I was thinking of you and your wife today. Spent all day and 50 gallons of gas at Fairport Harbor today. The kids even went and got the gas for the refills.

My Wife works at a High School. We took an exchange student from Spain with us. She loves Jet Sking now! Wife and her went off the ski in the waves. They laughed about it all day. We are taking her to Cedar Point next month.

Hot a home in Pembroke. will have my PODs being delivered this week.

Glad to see your settling in.

How do you like the weather
:coolgleam:

Was thinking about going out Friday?

I put my skis in storage while I unpack and wait for the PODs. It'll be next weekend I think for me. But I will be ready to go for sure.

Something to look forward to.

Only depression I have right now is my checking account. Insurance more than doubled to $1100 a year, plate transfer was $440. DL was $58 ect ect.

That's the way it was in SoCal.

When I was a teen, in the late 80's... I was paying $1100 a year for my car. ('68 Camaro RS) Since minimum wage was $3.15 back then... most of my Del Taco paycheck went to paying insurance. Fortunately, fuel was only $0.69 gal.

I'll be back in FL in November. Around Tampa. Maybe we can hook up.

I'll be all moved in and use to the system by then. You are welcome to crash if you need a place.

That's the way it was in SoCal.
When I was a teen, in the late 80's... I was paying $1100 a year for my car. ('68 Camaro RS) Since minimum wage was $3.15 back then... most of my Del Taco paycheck went to paying insurance. Fortunately, fuel was only $0.69 gal.
I'll be back in FL in November. Around Tampa. Maybe we can hook up.

Tony, I had a 72 RS, with a 350 in it. I eventually put a 4 barrel, headers and dual exhaust and a trans shift kit in it.

Back