Metro Detroit seadoo owners

Jetskigoodies

Anyone around metro Detroit have any issues posting ads for seadoo parts or anything seadoo related on craigslist. Someone is flagging anything seadoo related. You could be trying to even give a hull away and it would be flagged.
Someone is actually offering a reward of $250 if you find out who is flagging. The flagger even will post adds saying I'm flagging every add for seadoos and I've been doing it for years. Someone's got some real issues around here with seadoos. It sucks too because I'm in the market to buy some bigger parts that the shipping is outrageous for and there is a guy who has what I need but you click the add and it's been flagged. I've been flagged for selling a 717 motor for $300 and it had 145 in each cylinder, was flagged within 2 hrs.. I have seen the same add get flagged everyday for a week. What's funny is with each time people repost it they will put in the ad please don't flag please contact me to tell me what is wrong with my ad. It's not that they are spammers or have something wrong with the listing just someone who has nothing better to do than flagging all day. Just venting and wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

I check CL every few days for jetski mostly SD. I saw the "post" about the $250 reward.
I think he even emailed Craigslist for more info.
Evidently someone has it out for SD. Wonder Why?
Probably broke a timing chain in a 2008 with only 50 hours on it and wanted SD to fix it free. (thread about that last year)

Yea Seadoobuddy, how could we forget that thread......after thread......after thread!!!!! What a jackass!!!:cheers:

I have an app on my phone that alerts me when anything with the words seadoo sea doo or jetski gets posted. The ads don't make it long. You have to act quick and save the info of the seller. The guy has it in for one particular guy in sterling hts area, he constantly taunts the guy. I have wrote emails to craigslist and even called there contact number, but they send back a generic email that states to use the craigslist forum to ask other user why they feel you were flagged, it's useless to try to get a hold of them. I believe google owns it. I know if you google how to contact a live customer service rep on craigslist everyone replies saying they have never spoke to an actual person. I know if you get flagged so many times your ip gets banned and you won't know it. They will let you keep posting ads but they never actualy make it to the site, it will say your ads posted and even send you a link to your email address showing you ad but if you try a search your item won't come up, it's called ghosting and is meant to detour spamming.

Back