Looking for a new watch.... Suggestions?

Coastiejoe

I fly very often. both domestic and international. I have three versions of the Citizen Eco-Drive watches and absolutely love them. A push of the button and it displays the correct time zone. I think the face size is 43mm, which is small for todays normal watch size.

I do not think that the Citizen Eco-Drive comes with a larger face, but if so, that would be perfect.

Here are my requirements.

Larger than my present 43mm face.
Some sort of auto drive and not batteries required
two or more time zones at a push of the button or one that can receive signal for auto update on the time zones.

So what are your thoughts ????

I figured it was going to be the one where the elephant sat on it and then the line. "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking,,,"

I had seen this commercial as well though...

Thanks Lou,,, LOL

I like the boat motor commercial.

Anyway... I have an EcoDrive also. I like it... but don't wear it too much. Right now... while working... I'm wearing my Movado. I guess it's more of a status thing. (got to look the part)

But... to be 100% honest... I wear a crappy G-shock Timex, with a Velcro band most of the time. For $25 they last +5 years... they can get dipped in gas/oil/diesel/carb cleaner without an issue... and they are 100% water proof. Besides, if I crush one while outdoors (ATV's, boats, motorcycles, etc) I don't worry about it.

Yes... I like the EcoDrive... but it's easy to change time on either of my "Normal" watches.

I understand the "looking the part" aspect.

I am in the same boat. Fly 5 days a week in first class, need to play the part.

The Amsterdam flight is over 14 grand one way on a 747 or 777.

Back